World Series 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scotties22":svlzzc1z said:
Wow.....Bumgarner is amazing :cheers:

I think the "Let's Go Royals" chant that could still be heard over an hour AFTER the game was over sums it up for everyone here in KC.  We will not dwell on the loss.  Rather use it as a catalyst for next season.  We have a great group of young players that will be back next year.  They will be extremely hungry and looking to make another great October run.  I can't wait!

My 4 1/2 year old daughter is already making plans for her 5th birthday (April 7th)....we are going to a Royals game. :D
Bum went from being a raw, wide-eyed kid since 2010 to what he is now.  He's truly been shaped by the Giants ballclub, management, success and training in the most fortunate way possible, and he's taken every opportunity.   I hope he can keep it up.  

KC brought class, competition, heart and world-class entertainment for all.  I can't wait to see what they do next year.   If it inspires fans, especially the young ones, all the better.  :)

8)