WOW

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :shock: :shock: :shock: :affraid: :shock: :affraid: :shock: :shock: :shock: :affraid: :affraid: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cheers:

Can you just imagine how many sticks would be stuck in your body if you fell off that thing in many of the areas of that track. You would look like a bloody porcupine.

That sure looks like one heck of a ride! I'd love to take a spin on that.

Being a certified roller-coaster nut, I'd love to take that ride! It went for a long time, and seemed to be very steep and fast. I'd like to see what you're sitting on and how they stop you at the end. All in all it looked like a rather smooth ride.

Natch

Natch":nboacbx3 said:
I'd like to see what you're sitting on and how they stop you at the end.
Yeah, I was wondering about those two things as well. Wonder if there are good reasons those weren't shown. . . . :silent:

alfredo_buscatti":cn87nmx7 said:
no way in hell

Dittos, Mike... for the same reason you won't find my derriere in the passenger seat of an automobile with my ex-wife behind the wheel. :pirat:

JT":qx90rc53 said:
alfredo_buscatti":qx90rc53 said:
no way in hell
Dittos, Mike... for the same reason you won't find my derriere in the passenger seat of an automobile with my ex-wife behind the wheel. :pirat:
29517010.gif
= :lol: ; :cheers:

newjok12.png