Y'all seen this?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjwmsu

Reaction score
Are any of y'all hardcore enough to try this? Ha!

buttsmoke.jpg

That is friggin' hilarious! Wow! I always love finding out the origin of sayings like that.

Thanks for posting!

Would try it butt (irony intended) how do you taste the delicate interplay of the various kinds of tobacco in a succulent blend? :pipe:

Could this be the inspiration for that famous expression "You ain't got taste for s**t!"?

I have been in the market for a vintage rectal smoke blower -- that one looks to be of the highest quality, with a delightful wooden presentation box and everything. I will have to scour ebay until the stars align. My sources tell me that nothing compares to having warm smoke blown up your ass; NOTHING.

I saw this about a month ago and posted to the RR a thread called " They are blowin smoke up your ___" . I thought it was pretty hilarious at the time.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/rubber-room-f9/they-are-blowin-smoke-up-your-___-t5844.htm

If anyone recalls Woody Allen's movie called "Sleeper" in it science had determined that smoking was actually healthy ... I thought the concept of bringing back drowning victims rather interesting.

It reminds me of an old joke also:

What is the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer?

The taste :affraid:

How Gay! I once considered training as an X-Ray tech until I talked to a
friend who was enrolled in the training program.He had to go to the local
Veterans hospital and give enemas to Bums for his job training.He said
that he was often splattered since they couldn't hold the massive enemas
he had to give them. :x

Winslow :sunny:

Doc Manhattan":uq16x2jn said:
Winslow":uq16x2jn said:
and give enemas to Bums
Where else would you give enemas? Bums are the customary location.
Did I just hear a cymbal crash after that one liner??? :mrgreen: Now, if you tell me you just flew in from Vegas and boy, are your arms tired, I'm moving to a new pipe board. :mrgreen:

Natch

Natch":6q7srgdl said:
Did I just hear a cymbal crash after that one liner??? :mrgreen: Now, if you tell me you just flew in from Vegas and boy, are your arms tired, I'm moving to a new pipe board. :mrgreen:
Terrible one-liners are my birthright. Stick around--the ten o'clock show is completely different! Don't forget to tip your waitress!

Doc Manhattan":z5sqmiwn said:
Winslow":z5sqmiwn said:
and give enemas to Bums
Where else would you give enemas? Bums are the customary location.
From an old comedy sketch by Johnny Standley preaching on the text "Little Bo Peep",

"Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep.., and doesn't know where to find them".. which is reasonable to assume , that if she has lost them, she wouldn't know where they are. And it says "leave them alone, and they will come home,... wagging their tails behind them." Pray tell where else would they wag them? It's in The Book! :study:

This was the fist million copy seller of a comedy routine.

Rather odd things have been used for enemas, I believe it was Dr. Post of the cereal fame who gave coffee enemas at his sanitorium, assumingly cold coffee. Now that would start your day off bright and peppy now wouldn't it. You could follow your morning coffee with a morning smoke. :bounce: Lots of weirdness in the food and cereal history of the US, both Post and Kellogg with their products to keep from inflaming the body, fighting the horrors of unchained emotions and lust [GASP
! :affraid: ]

Al(in Canada)

Did you hear the old story about the patient in the hospital who the doctor prescribed an emema for, but the chart in stead of saying once a day said once an hour. When the nurse came to the door to give him his fourth enema she found the door locked. When she knocked on the door, he called out: "Who's there, friend or enema?" [Ba-da-bing]