You know what makes me sick?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Humanitarians" who want to solve world problems with other people's money, almost always taken by force or the threat of it.

Worthless Wealthy POS Bankers who want to enslave the public and rule the world.

:face:

hobie1dog":fnkh8ah1 said:
Worthless POS Bankers who want to enslave the public and rule the world.
Neither bankers nor other corporate types want to enslave us.

Slaves don't have money.
Slaves have to be fed and to some degree taken care of when too young, too sick, or too old.

No, they don't want us as slaves on a plantation, but as share croppers -- always too far in debt to better or free ourselves but ultimately 'not their responsibility'.

Natch":chuq55if said:
DrT999":chuq55if said:
People who don't care about the difference between fact and opinion. . . . most of my other peeves stem from this one
Ding - Ding - Ding - ! We have a winner! Most of the world's problems stem from this.

Natch
I'll third that.

sheep who base political opinions on what they're told without looking into it for themselves

1) People who whine about their pet peeves.
2) Everyone else.

DrT999":qlkbv5f1 said:
hobie1dog":qlkbv5f1 said:
Worthless POS Bankers who want to enslave the public and rule the world.
Neither bankers nor other corporate types want to enslave us.

Slaves don't have money.
Slaves have to be fed and to some degree taken care of when too young, too sick, or too old.

No, they don't want us as slaves on a plantation, but as share croppers -- always too far in debt to better or free ourselves but ultimately 'not their responsibility'.
Exactly DrT Exactly. Glad I'm learning this lesson now.

@Mark Thanks for that skit, hilarious

People who trash Latakia bombs on the Tobacco Review Forum.

jlong":zwhqhtsu said:
As a variation, what gets me are the folks who say "I don't like" (fill in any category) "and this confirms how awful" (said category) "is." Not helpful in any way!

DrT999":6ff2hefu said:
jlong":6ff2hefu said:
As a variation, what gets me are the folks who say "I don't like" (fill in any category) "and this confirms how awful" (said category) "is." Not helpful in any way!
Yes. I often read "just another Latikia bomb".....However, when the tin reads "loads of Latakia, it's clearly the intent.