13th ANNUAL TAPS PIPE and TOBACCIANA EXPO

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaronbtxnc":fdyucrfe said:
I'll be set up there. I don't think I'll have anything new from my shop but I'll have lots of estates and a few of my older pieces there. If the weather's bad this weekend I may get something new cranked out, but the garden and honeydo list have kept me from playing in the shop for a good long while now. I'd like to get something done for the pipe contest, we'll have to see...

Stop by and introduce yourself, I'm the guy on the right in the pic above
Say....Isn't that guy in the middle Cleveland from "Family Guy"?????????

Great pics Mark... I would very much like to impose on someone who attended. Can you write a couple of paragraphs about attendance, pipe prices, the great stuff that you saw and the greater stuff that you bought? Were there any vintage tobacco bargins? Any ephemera? Who else displayed?....

Danish_Pipe_Guy":xvu9k1xd said:
Great pics Mark... I would very much like to impose on someone who attended. Can you write a couple of paragraphs about attendance, pipe prices, the great stuff that you saw and the greater stuff that you bought? Were there any vintage tobacco bargins? Any ephemera? Who else displayed?....
Dock,

See the thread I posted, with photos, on the Round Table.