50% OFF tobacco up to $100+ $17 Cash Back + 5% off! Updated!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Tkach

Reaction score
AWESOME DEAL

This has been posted before, but is still going on. Get a $50 giftcard for $25 or a $100 gift card. You can buy tins from GLP, MacBaren, Ashton, Dunhill, C&D, Peterson, etc. They're about $10 per tin, which isn't bad. They also have some SAVINELLI TREVI PIPES, including 320 last I looked.

If at least two of you use the link above, Groupon will give you and me $14 cash back. That means $100 worth of tobacco for $36 (plus shipping).

YMMV, but I just got an email where they're giving a $25 gift card if you make a $100 purchase. That if that is able to stack with the Groupon as payment method, that will bring the total to $34 (plus shipping) for $125 worth of loot.

Get your cellars ready!

Use code OFF5 for 5% off your groupon purchase. I'm pretty sure this stacks with the refund. If not, you can edit your order.

Edit: They may have a promotion on Savinelli pipes which gives free shipping and maybe another promotion which gives you a free tin of one of the new Savinelli tobaccos with pipe purchase.

Help me out... It says $49 when I click through your link.. But it's only going to end up being $35 or so?

puros_bran":w8k0qevj said:
Help me out... It says $49 when I click through your link.. But it's only going to end up being $35 or so?
They refund $14 to you after two more friends click through the deal. I just got my email saying they are refunding me the $14. So I ended up with $100 of baccy for $35! Can't beat that with a stick! :D

Using your link Thomas, I just bought the $50 deal for $25 and got an email saying they were kicking back $8.00 to me. I bought a couple of tins each of Mac B's HHDF and C&D Briar Fox.

Thanks for posting this up Brother.

I danced with the idea of getting a pipe, then thought about a box of cigars but I snagged some favorite tins I hadn't had in quite a while.

8 tons for me, 2 tins for future gifts.

2 Ashton Smooth Sailing Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
2 Ashton Rainy Day Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
2 Dunhill Night Cap Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Peterson Sweet Killarney Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Erinmore Mixture Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Peter Stokkebye Cherry Premium Pipe Tobacco 8oz Bag
2 Dunhill Early Morning Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin

Plus 1 Balkan Sobranie and one more Early Morning Pipe that I had picked up from Milan today... that ought to do me for awhile.

I got my refund. Thanks, guys! Did anyone get the email code for $25 gift card to work? I really don't need a new pipe, but I'm thinking about grabbing tins this order then a $78 trevi with the gift card for $53 with free shipping, and hopefully a free tin of doblone d'oro. We'll see if it all stacks.

2 G.L. Pease Triple Play Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins 9.89 19.78
2 G.L. Pease Jacknife Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins 9.89 19.78
4 G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins 9.89 39.56
1 G.L. Pease Chelsea Morning Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins 9.89 9.89
1 Mac Baren Plumcake Pipe Tobacco 100g Tin 12.99 12.99

Here's my haul. I hope I get the $25 gift card, though the email fine print said:
Offer ends Sunday, October 19 2014 at 11:59 pm, Eastern Standard Time.

Gift cards will be issued and emailed within 10 days of promotion expiration.
I guess I'll find out then.

There are 9 or fewer slots left for the $14 discount on my link (the first 2, then 10 after them). I posted this link in multiple places, so beware that you might not get the $14 refund if you're not quick. Please post here if you use my link so we can keep that straight.

BTW: my order with shipping came to $99.78 lol that's as close as I could get to $100 and keep it tinned tobacco.. They robbed me of $.22 the bastages!!!

Thanks for posting. I totally took advantage of the savings:

1 Dunhill Royal Yacht Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Peterson University Flake Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
2 Cornell & Diehl Monster Mixture Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Cairo Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Stratford Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning Flake Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Gentlemen Callers Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Three Friars Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins

Thanks brother, I jumped on it a bit late but it seems to have worked.

Edit: I don't mean to sound like a spoiled child, but be warned, their free shipping will not apply if you pay with a Groupon. I purchased a pipe and a few tins of tobacco. The pipe clearly stated that the entire order would ship for free, but when I got my confirmation I saw they had charged me for shipping. I sent an email, and the response was simply that they do not honor offers of free shipping with Groupon orders. I double checked both their website and Groupon and saw no mention of that policy.

At the end of the day, I got a pipe and three tins of tobacco for a total outlay of less than $50, so I still made out on the deal, but I am left feeling a little irked.

7 left

Yeah, they don't like to stack offers like that, but sometimes the website does it when the customer service on the phone won't. I actually got free shipping by clicking something that popped up on their website, but I'm not sure that the coupon for a $25 gift card will go through, and I doubt a phone call will help in that instance.

Great deal. I took advantage of this about a year and a half ago and stocked up mightly on GLP and C&D blends.

I was tempted, but I am saving for something special at the moment. ;)

If someone wants to do another round I get my monthly check tomorrow and would be in for another round providing we get enough for the $14 rebate.  (Kinda Effin shameful when ha can't afford $100 order unless you get it for $35 huh..lol)