50% OFF tobacco up to $100+ $17 Cash Back + 5% off! Updated!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave_In_Philly":1a7afywm said:
I did get the $14 back. FWIW I tried for that 320 also and they canceled the order.
The whole thing, or did they have you replace it? Did they give you the option to wait until its back in stock?

I got an emails saying the contacted the manufacturer but couldn't guarantee when or if it would be restocked. The email said that will be alerted when and if it does become available. Rather than holding my breath I ordered one of the Petes they did have in stock.

Just got am email, 4 out of the 10 are out of stock. This time I told them just to send me what they had, and I'll be happy to wait for the rest. Still a great deal.

I'm curious what you are ordering to get busted with OOS both times. Lol

I've not gotten an email yet. I'm just waiting to find out that the pipe and possibly some tobacco is OOS. Then I'll sort through what they do have. If the 320s are gone, I hope they have the 616. I'm not the biggest fan of the other shapes they have.

puros_bran":pif3p55y said:
I'm curious what you are ordering to get busted with OOS both times. Lol
Last time it was Dunhill Aparitif and a Savinelli 320. This time it was G.L. Pease Fillmore Premium Pipe Tobacco, G.L. Pease Westminster Premium Pipe Tobacco and the G.L. Pease Blackpoint Premium Pipe Tobacco.

I also just heard back. They won't ship a partial order. I have to either wait for everything or substitute out what they don't have.

Just got a shipping notification.... Lol.   My order INCLUDING the two tins of Blackpoint shipped.   :p :p :p    Sorry brother but mom & dad like me better.

I got a notice about the Fillmore being OOS. I replied to sub Union Square for those tins, and I finally heard back that it should ship soon. This sounds like I'll be getting my 320 after all!

And now I have a tracking number from UPS (not from BNB yet) so I am hoping the 320 comes in. Dave_in_Philly, it sounds like you have been pretty unfortunate in this situation!

So there are some updates to this deal. The friends deal is $17 instead of $14, and for the next few days there is a 5% off code for groupon, so you only pay $46.55, not $49. If that still stacks, you're paying less than $30 for the $100 credit.

Did either of you try the 5% code? I purchased with that and haven't been notified of the refund yet. I can still cancel and use those links, but I'd not mind another few bucks in my pocket.

Thomas Tkach":a4j1acjw said:
Did either of you try the 5% code? I purchased with that and haven't been notified of the refund yet. I can still cancel and use those links, but I'd not mind another few bucks in my pocket.
I tried using the 5% Off code, but when I did it took off the "Buy With Friends" option; since I could only use one I obviously went with the Buy With Friends. Thanks again for setting this up, man! Since it looks like the deal is good through March of next year I may sit on it a little while for things to come back in stock...

Thomas Tkach":mpbz9x2t said:
No I didn't get to do the 5% off. But 10 tins of tobacco for 33.00 can't beat it.