50% OFF tobacco up to $100+ $17 Cash Back + 5% off! Updated!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't get the groupon again unless BNB decides to offer another one. Also, I'm not sure why I got the $14 refund offer from Groupon, but I didn't get it the last time they did this groupon.

Unless your wife also has Groupon, then she can buy you one. See, Cart, they're good for something after all!

Anyone actually get confirmation that their order shipped? I just got an email cancelling half my order because it was out of stock.

I have something that shipped UPS suresaver Post office delivery nonsense out of Virginia.   I assumed that is the order, I'll tell you tomorrow.     Lol  if it's not I have zero idea what it may be.

I got my order already. I've had stuff out fo stock in the past, and they emailed me and let me sub in other items and then shipped it to me. When this offer came out the first time around, GLP went out of stock pretty fast. I had to sub a few blends, but it wasn't too bad.

Btw: I have enough emails and payment methods to do any of these deals multiple times.. (I just don't always have the cash...lol)

Dave_In_Philly":6j6oq811 said:
Anyone actually get confirmation that their order shipped? I just got an email cancelling half my order because it was out of stock.
UPS just dropped my order off. Everything was perfect! It smelled great when I opened it too, probably due to that bag of PS: Cherry.

Mine never showed up!!!  I demand a re shipment!!!!

Smoking Asbury out of the box right now.

puros_bran":36p3xbr2 said:
Mine never showed up!!!  I demand a re shipment!!!!

Smoking Asbury out of the box right now.
You really should try it in a pipe... but then again, I have never tried it from a box, you might be on to something. :lol:

Did you ever get in touch with them about the OOS items? They emailed me about them in the past.

Yeah, they emailed and said that they could not guarantee that they would be restocked so I swapped out some things. I got an email from UPSsaying that something had shipped, but I didn't get an email from B&B so I am not sure if that is everything, or just the part of my original order that was in stock.

And here is my haul:

1 Peterson Old Dublin Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
3 Erinmore Flake Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
3 Dunhill Royal Yacht Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
2 Dunhill Night Cap Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 G.L. Pease Union Square Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Telegraph Hill Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins

Thanks Thomas for posting this deal!

Todd

I got my order last night. It did have both the original order and the substitutes. Which is a great.

If we purchased Thomas's deal, can we do Todd's as well?

You can do both deals with the same email address.

My second hall:

1 G.L. Pease Westminster Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Fillmore Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Cumberland Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Blackpoint Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Briar Fox Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning Flake Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
2 Ashton Artisan's Blend Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Cornell & Diehl Kajun Kake Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins

Total with shipping: $99.58. Close enough to win the Showcase Showdown.

Did you get the $14 refund the second time around? I clicked through Todd's link, but I haven't gotten my refund email yet. I probably won't do this again unless that $14 does come through, so I don't want to place an order until I do get confirmation of that.

Edit: I just got the refund email. I'm thinking Savinelli Trevi 320, a tin of Brunello flake, and 2 tins of Fillmore. The deal for fs on the Savinelli didn't stack, but the free tin of Brunello did! That leaves me at $41 for 7.5oz tobacco and a nice pipe that was priced cheaper than SmokingPipes to begin with!

Dave_In_Philly":49lewpmg said:
You can do both deals with the same email address.

My second hall:

1 G.L. Pease Westminster Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Fillmore Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Cumberland Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 G.L. Pease Blackpoint Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Briar Fox Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
1 Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning Flake Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins
2 Ashton Artisan's Blend Pipe Tobacco 50g Tin
1 Cornell & Diehl Kajun Kake Premium Pipe Tobacco 2oz Tins

Total with shipping: $99.58. Close enough to win the Showcase Showdown.
Nope.  Go back to page 1... Mine was $99.78
So Ha!   Lol.