Adding bowls up

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim_Haggerty":6i8t0nxx said:
Just curious, I'm at 45 bowls now. What's everybody's count?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Step right up! Step right up folks! See Martha the bearded lady!... Lobster Man who has claws for arms!... HAVE YOUR TICKETS READY!!! ...The Great Bandini who can swallow 15 razor sharp swords at once!!!...See Tim Haggerty Who can smoke 45 bowls of tobacco in one sitting!!!!! STEP RIGHT UP!! STEP RIGHT UP!!!

Geez, Tim, how many times do count that one in your avatar pic? That thing is huge!
Wait, it is huge isn't it? I mean, you're not like a little tiny half-person, are you? I'd be embarrassed now if that were the case. :oops:

George Kaplan":horl8nkj said:
Wait, it is huge isn't it? I mean, you're not like a little tiny half-person, are you?

minime11.jpg

:lol!:

Are you serious!? 45 bowls a day!! :shock:

I should have known. Your avatar reminds me of the Spartan King Leonides, so 45 bowls is probably just a warm up.

"THIS IS HAGGERTY!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, wait. Do you mean how many do we own? Let's see, I counted 42 last night as I was cleaning them. I'm sure there's a few more in my desks at work. Yep. That's "desks", plural. It different cities, no less. My job sucks. I don't count cobs. I'm pretty sure cobs multiply and migrate without my help. I actually found one under the hood of my car once.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I think my last count was around 70. I need to get rid of a few. I've got a honeymoon to pay for soon.

Daaang!
You guys are my Hero's! :D

Shoot, I have 15,, and I 'AM" counting cobs. :roll:

Only 8 are Briars. :cry:

14 Total here - counting cobs. That's 2 a day for the entire week - good enough for me. 8)

OTOH - if that was the OP's question, I think he would've worded it differently. 4 bowls a day is enough for me - that's at the most. My dad is a chain-pipe smoker, one right after the other. He doesn't hit anywhere near 45 either, but at least a dozen is about an average day for him.

I guess I should point out that at least a third of mine are "logyard" pipes, battered old monsters and veteran Grabows that smoke well enough, but won't win any beauty contests. There may also be a few others left boxed up somewhere around here. I took a few years off from pipes, and moved around a bit during that time. Now and then I'll find one or two when I'm looking for something else. You know how that is.

At last count 86 now, 80 which were bought new from 1969 thrugh 1990. Got back into my pipes about 5 years ago now and have added 6 more since then. I'm sure there are some others stashed away back in some boxes in a few closets :p

And how long have you been smoking them, Monbla? Go on...You know you want to say it! I don't even think Kyle's home this weekend. You can say it. :p

George Kaplan":wqypx4zc said:
And how long have you been smoking them, Monbla? Go on...You know you want to say it! I don't even think Kyle's home this weekend. You can say it. :p
Let's see............ around or about 40 years ???!!!! :twisted: :cheers:

monbla256":paspi5yi said:
George Kaplan":paspi5yi said:
Yes!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Harlock999":16pwqz1a said:
monbla256":16pwqz1a said:
George Kaplan":16pwqz1a said:
Yes!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Yes and Yes!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: and :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lessee...

I'm at 36. That includes 4 cobs and one meer.

Also 2 clay pipes but those don't really count.

I was at about a bakers dozen a few years ago, but getting back into pipes gave me PAD!

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR