Adding bowls up

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just counted and it looks like 25 briars and 3 cobs.

Although 2 of the briars have never been smoked

s.ireland":889sll06 said:
Harlock999":889sll06 said:
I've got almost sixty, not counting chicken foot pipes... 8)
There's more than one Foghorn Leg-pipe?? :confused:
Well you know, one is always nice, but two is a collection! :cheers:
That, and I couldn't leave foggy hobbling around on just one foot...
(That doesn't make the least bit of sense, but hey, it's the internet!) :cheers:

Harlock999":oem09zpu said:
s.ireland":oem09zpu said:
Harlock999":oem09zpu said:
I've got almost sixty, not counting chicken foot pipes... 8)
There's more than one Foghorn Leg-pipe?? :confused:
Well you know, one is always nice, but two is a collection! :cheers:
That, and I couldn't leave foggy hobbling around on just one foot...
(That doesn't make the least bit of sense, but hey, it's the internet!) :cheers:
And you are a true collector, Chris!

I'm looking forward to your feature article and spread in Pipes and Tobacco magazine once you become the world's foremost Chicken-Foot Pipe collector! :cheers:

Im at 27 this includes 3 cobbs and 1 meer. I also have one briar in transit but didn t count that one .

30? I don't remember. I've given many away, sold a few, picked up random cobs--and there's two being used for a pipe rack my father-not-in-law is making me... *shrug*

i.keenum":fce861oc said:
I'm at 8 :evil: . NEED to rearrange my budget.

Meh...only if you want. I'm at 9 and 3 cobs, and that's served me damn well for the last 10 years or so.

16 here i think... I bought a "lot" off ebay a while back and got about 4 keepers out of the deal, so really that is 9 that count.

i.keenum":i6obcrua said:
I'm at 8 :evil: . NEED to rearrange my budget.
That is a solid amount. I have more, closer to 20 and 3 cobs, but I "only had" 2-3 pipes for 8 or 9 years.

Guess which pipes I reach for often when I don't want to think about it? One of those originals.

Considering out of 30, I have about 10 cobs now, and I don't smoke 10 of the remaining 20 (and two of those are morta), eight pipes in rotation is a perfectly respectable number. I figure my collection would never, under any circumstances, need to go over 42. Why 42? That's 7 days of 6 different types and/or blends (or mixtures) that can all rotate happily while being cleaned and dried, never needing to smoke the same pipe in a given month and not really getting bored.

Plus, the answer is always 42.

8)

Im currently at 28, Although i too have given a few away and i seem to have "PAD" bad, it wont be more than a week or two before i add another, and so on... :p

Hermit":wg54jmlc said:
Not counting cobs, I'm at 126.
Uh... I have 2 including my cob (with a couple more cobs on the way in the mail). Can you spare a couple?!?! Just kidding... but really. No really, I'm just kidding... or am I?

Hermit wrote:
Not counting cobs, I'm at 126.

I certainly feel disadvantiged with only 73. One cob, a couple racks of meers and a rack of metal pipes. The rest are briars or alternate woods.

Danindayton

The number of pipes some of you own is impressive. I use my limited budget to try different tobaccos.

My money and my son goes to the University of Alabama. :elephant: