An explanation. Of sorts...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2031

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Some of you will remember me and some have no idea who I am so this won't really matter to you. I used to post quite regularly and suddenly quit (twice) deleting my posts. I won't go into detail, but the reason I have done this is because I am bipolar and suffer from depression. I have high highs and really low lows. When I left was one of my lowest points. I felt worthless and that anything I could contribute to life and this board was nothing. I read my comments and thought they were all garbage so I deleted them.

So all of you who thought I must be crazy were probably right. lol

I'm doing ok now. I don't think I am coming back though, I don't want you all to have to put up with my moods. I just wanted you to know what happened.

Those of you who pray, I would appreciate your prayers. I think I have this beat now. I hope.

Thanks

Jack

Thank you for the welcomes. I really didn't know how this would be received. You guys are a class act and I appreciate you welcoming me back. :D

I wasn't here to remember your earlier posts, but welcome back. Think of this as a fresh start. Keep fighting the god fight man. Welcome back!

And stay as long or as short as you like.. Also don't feel like the lone ranger on bipolar disorder. I am one. I recognise several others here that are also. You are amoungst brothers.

I also was not around for the original posts, but just the same welcome back to BoB brother. I hope to see you around for quite a while and look forward to reading your posts. A brother here is family, and at BoB we are all family through thick and thin.

I, on the other hand, know of and remember you, Simple Man. Your presence is always welcome (I think you're a-okay in my book) and if you have to take a break, no problems. I ain't bipolar but I have some flavor of ASD that I'm exploring further in information and realization. Life is tough enough as it is, just to add other complications just sucks. I empathize (which is good news from my world). :lol:

All that means is the nuts run this asylum, and that's why it's a great place to be. As PB said, welcome home. 8)

(...and don't feel you have to apologize or explain anything...you never treated me or anyone else ill-mannered...and if you did, or feel you did, we forgive you...life's to effing short... :) )

I'm brand new to the BoB forum but that doesn't matter... welcome back Simple Man.

Welcome back, my family, and I'm sure the BOB family, will keep you in our prayers.

Dude, welcome back!

Ya know if ya start feeling a little wacky, just come over to the rubber room and we'll squeeze ya in between Yak and me :lol!:

shootist51":xsldch3c said:
we'll squeeze ya in between Yak and me :lol!:
...or just about anyone and :face: from time to time in there...admit it...you like him (he has that effect on people, actually)... but why wish that on the poor guy when he just came back to us? Don't scare the man off. :lol:

I love this place. :sunny:

Welcome back Simple Man - we haven't met before but a big hearty welcome to ya from Ireland! :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

If everyone who was at least slightly crazy didn't come here, there would be no here to come to! The moderators are all certifiable, I believe it's a required part of the background check. I spent my entire childhood listening to adults whisper "That boy ain't right" about me, so from one off-center brother to another, welcome back friend :)

Welcome back Brother, and you are in my prayers. Say Kyle, 'ol buddy...don't you think we could break out the group hug emoticon for this thread? Hit us with it, bro.

I remember you Simpleman, and welcome you back. Keep fighting the good fight and check in here when you can. This is still a good place to hang out.

:D

Cheers,

RR