An explanation. Of sorts...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Simpleman! I'm a newer Brother but I know it's good to have you here. I hope to see you post often!
I don't contribute much here, I just soak in all the knowledge these old farts have to offer, Also I enjoy laughing!
This place has become a second home to me.
Zach

Buckshot":1925f8cr said:
Welcome back Brother, and you are in my prayers. Say Kyle, 'ol buddy...don't you think we could break out the group hug emoticon for this thread? Hit us with it, bro.
Oh Kyle.....Kyle...

...okay look... I've given you fish, now I teach you to fish for yourself, and you'll have a lifetime of group hug emoticons...

Here's the link: http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/grouphugg.gif

Copy and past that whole thing into the text box you get for posting a picture.

grouphugg.gif

8)

Rob, you just made me laugh my own pipe ash onto my lap. :mrgreen: I'm going to mail all of my ash to you in a pressurized bag that bursts upon opening.

They're more nourishing than group hugs anyway (and more fun to go after). I'll have to agree.

Feel welcomed back yet, Simple Man? :D :D :D :D

8)

Welcome back SM!! I hope we get to see more of you around here. Keep getting better brother!

We're all pretty much nuts here anyways 8)

:face:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Welcome back simple man! I have much more respect for someone who is real with who they are, than someone who is always trying to convince everyone how awesome they are. Truth be known, they are the one's who have the deepest issues. Hope to see you around here more often brother! :)