April Rain of Fire!!! :::: April BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hit officially recorded! :cheers: Awaiting news from ground 0 :affraid:

Fr_Tom":9llgap09 said:
DrT999":9llgap09 said:
Hit officially recorded! :cheers: Awaiting news from ground 0 :affraid:
Mine hit target as well. Maybe communications were destroyed with well placed ordinance?
That must be it! 8)

Maybe we overdid it this time?

tumblr_ms71frB9dp1qcokc4o1_1280.jpg

uh oh.....................

TREACHERY!!!!!!!!!! The forest is aflame! I got home late last night and saw the ominous glow on the horizon.....

Trixy those Hobbitsez are..............

I caught a stray missile in all this mess. I'll post the details of a very cool bomb when I return from my weekend trip..

Friday was a long one, doing volunteer work at the fire hall. Electrical issues have plagued their building for a long time (decades I was told) and no one was familiar with converting knob and tube wiring to Romex, fuses to breaker panel. I arrived home rather late to total destruction. Well well, I thought. They got me! After reciting the Charm of Making, the fires subsided. Very tired by then, I retired to my chambers.....

The following day, off I went to finalize the project and educate the crew on the operation of the panel, labeled the breakers, and returned to the Lonesome Llama Ranch. Had I known there was a second wave, I would have raised a protection spell.

I did not know there was a second wave. I really should pay better attention.

The gifts are well received, and many thanks to all...

For some of you, this is most likely retribution. For others, there will be............

Mwahahahaha, I love it when a plan comes together. Excellent devastation there brothers and sisters.

Would love a full SitRep when possible please Wiz

Cheers

Tim

Huh, looks like you got blown clear off the thread! ;) I hope it's all stuff you'll enjoy

DrT999":vbncipji said:
Huh, looks like you got blown clear off the thread! ;) I hope it's all stuff you'll enjoy
Well, went though about a week's rotation of pipes wandering through some of the blends sent me, so was a bit loaded with nicotine and chocolate.... You know how that goes. WHOOP!!! and doooowwwwwwnnnnn.............................

I'm going through the tobaccos as one maybe should. Without for-knowledge, sniff, load and light. I feel it's the best way to really test the waters. After a few, maybe then look into what other impressions might be.

I have been drinking lots of water, as I normally would, but also to clear the pallet. Guess I'm easy to please, as I have yet to come across anything I prematurely tapped out on!

Ozark Wizard":gt3fx4xq said:
DrT999":gt3fx4xq said:
Well, went though about a week's rotation of pipes wandering through some of the blends sent me, so was a bit loaded with nicotine and chocolate.... You know how that goes. WHOOP!!! and doooowwwwwwnnnnn.............................

I'm going through the tobaccos as one maybe should. Without for-knowledge, sniff, load and light. I feel it's the best way to really test the waters. After a few, maybe then look into what other impressions might be.

I have been drinking lots of water, as I normally would, but also to clear the pallet. Guess I'm easy to please, as I have yet to come across anything I prematurely tapped out on!
Yeah, it looks like a lot of samples and bags to try before getting to the tins! Enjoy :D

Yah, well, can't say that. I just popped open the Bengal Slices this afternoon. A tin I could open and load and smoked clean through. I am very impressed with this stuff today. Any dark body with a light edge is great in my book, and this stuff is in there!

There are a couple of baggies though, that considering the source, I plan on attacking after a nice rich meal of creamed mushroom chicken and wild rice, the asparagus is growing so that and wintered broccoli for the veggie.

I want to make sure I'm done with machinery or critical decisions as well. I can tell!

Back from a long weekend of travel and playing live music.

Here's a picture of the damage.

One very nice OW pipe (with directions)
Smoked bunny meat
Earl Grey Tea
2 ounces of Bob's All Things Being Equal blend

Thank you Mr. Wizard for the beautiful pipe and the treats. One question you, what wood is this pipe made from?

Splendid show chaps (I include chapettes!)

Great target choice by Command too.

Tally Ho.

It warms my heart to see your upence has come haha. The waves usually go- targeting, bombardment and then late hits to insure destruction. I hope you enjoy it all brother