April Showers...OF DESTRUCTION::: BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a coded transmission from AMMO. Supply flight inbound. Arrival imminent.

Is it too late to get in?! I have been crazy busy this month. If it's too late, I understand. If it's not too late, then count me in and send me some orders! Sorry for being off the boards for a couple weeks guys, it's just been one heck of a month.

kaitlyn3837":ykf8g36h said:
Is it too late to get in?! I have been crazy busy this month. If it's too late, I understand. If it's not too late, then count me in and send me some orders! Sorry for being off the boards for a couple weeks guys, it's just been one heck of a month.
As Co-command, I say - "You're in!" :D

kaitlyn3837":9ymfk38y said:
Orders incoming! Glad to have you on board.

FYI: I'm going in to the hospital tomorrow for one of those fun and hi jinks "procedures" for which I will be put out for a while...and will be laying low for a few days after. I always kinda wonder if I'm gonna wake up when they help me along into dream land, ya know? It kinda crosses yer mind. No medical reason to think I won't be here to whine, snivel and generally kick ass...but just in case...it's been better than great around here, thanks in large part to you lot. Brilliant buncha bums I gotta admit.

TTFN

Well as much as I'd like to step up a slot in the bum hierarchy, I'd just as soon keep you around. Good luck.