Are you happy now?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See what happens when I am offline for a few days? That avatar definitely has some possibilities, and has piqued my interest! :bounce:

Puff Daddy":l5xnr6jm said:
Cartaphilus is asking all the guys in the room to drop your pants.

ugly.gif

Cheers,

RR

Cartaphilus":26ir54cs said:
I'm really unsure what the purpose of all this is except to make a bunch of guys pant.
And I don't believe this is what you would call appropriate behavior.
Correct on both counts. I will cease and desist if its too much. I love you guys too much to piss you off.

BB, bondage is a very personal thing in sexual terms, it is an aspect of sexual activity which either raises the blood pressure to climatic levels or causes one to shudder in horrified distress. Personally I find bondage to be demeaning of people and truly find it distasteful but at the end of the day if the folk in charge here have no issue with it then it is your choice my friend and none of my business. I do find your latest avatar choices quite disturbing and worrying but that's because I find the subject matter displeasing, but I'm a stick in the mud with sexual things and I prefer tender and caring activities in the bedroom, makes me boring I know but there it is.

Briarbabe":kf75nfh1 said:
Cartaphilus":kf75nfh1 said:
I'm really unsure what the purpose of all this is except to make a bunch of guys pant.
And I don't believe this is what you would call appropriate behavior.
Correct on both counts. I will cease and desist if its too much. I love you guys too much to piss you off.
BB, I don't want to sound Holier then thou, I just thought that the conversation and your Avatar were going some place that wasn't appropriate for a young lady and an open forum.
I probably should have PM'd you instead of posting earlier, I have a bad habit on occasions to run my mouth before engaging my brain and have the scars to prove it. If morals were to come into question I would be the first one that would have to say I've failed. Just thought that needed saying.

IF the moderators find it inappropriate I am sure they will put there two cents in

personally I think this was just all good fun and no harm no foul, I like and respect both of you fellows, but to tell a person what they should be doing or how they should be acting is well not for you or me to decide

I don't like artichokes, so I don't eat them, I also don't scold others for eating them :shock: 

Good libertarian view, Big. My view and your view -- two things deserving mutual respect. The written word and electronics lack nuance and can occasionally get anyone in trouble.

Cart though was merely expressing a view and that needs respect too. We do try to sugar coat things around here for the most part. That can make for some overreaction to criticism.

States have made some pretty ugly laws over the years about bedrooms. Those coming out from whatever also have rights, I think it is an issue of privacy rights and those who make it public should expect criticism.

My enjoyment and your enjoyment may differ; but, they still encompass personal enjoyments. Personal enjoyment is a good thing.

Eh, it's all in good fun. I'm a flirt. It's me, I can't help myself. Inappropriate? Probably, but I tend to lean that way in my humor anyway. Morals, well, lets not make any snap judgments about those based on a few pictures. :heart:

Editing to add: Cart, you're still one of my fave BoB'ers. :heart: Although, don't feel too special, I have a long list of favorite BoB'ers. :p 

I suspect we have similar vocabulary as well... :)

Not sure how I would look in some of those clothes, though.

Sean68":smbgnjzw said:

Oh, so you swear like a sailor as well?

Briarbabe":qj26toxt said:
Sean68":qj26toxt said:

Oh, so you swear like a sailor as well?
I do! Even when engaged in intellectual conversation. It makes me happy...

I think as long as the cat stays put up and the girls aren't out to see the sun, there's nothing wrong with the avatars, decency wise.

BDSM is definitely not for all people, but for those of us that it works for, it's just grand. Just freaking grand. I think the pics are great BB, and you're gonna end up giving one of these old men a heart attack if you keep it up. :lol!: 

Just finished off a piece of chocolate cake that my wife made, packed a bowl with my favorite tobaccos...Aj's Very Special Blend, sitting on my porch with a fan blowing, my brother/dog is sitting next to me and I'm lighting up a George Jensen freehand from the forties.

Am I happy now??  Damn straight!

It should be no surprise I know people from varied locales.

Sometimes it's the acceptable side of the tracks, sometimes not. Sometimes they're saints, sometimes, scum. "T"-Total protestants to pagan-heathens. Funny enough, I can't tell the difference between them all any longer. Most of them defy classification beyond what their self-imposed titles are and perhaps a few silly symbols or style of dress. My school days are far behind me, and none of that made any sense then, either.

I know quite a few "kinksters" that are into a variety of things. What have I learned about them over the years? It ain't all about sex. By a long shot. They're playful and interesting people, but probably less stimulated and sexualized than those repressing it for reasons of morality, I'll tell ya that. When pressure builds, bombs explode. They're often pretty chill folks, in other words.

The power of "suggestion" is in the mind and responsibility of the individual. How they interpret or deal with it is up to them. Public censorship and appropriateness have a line to be crossed, but pictures I've seen are way shy of that around here.

Ken indirectly/unconsciously brought up a good point: the legs are tied together. That has a much more sex-abstinent message than anything else, right? :lol:

Kyle Weiss":w2q9cfu9 said:

Sometimes it's the acceptable side of the tracks, sometimes not.   Sometimes they're saints, sometimes, scum.    "T"-Total protestants to pagan-heathens.   Funny enough, I can't tell the difference between them all any longer.   Most of them defy classification beyond what their self-imposed titles are and perhaps a few silly symbols or style of dress.   My school days are far behind me, and none of that made any sense then, either.

I know quite a few "kinksters" that are into a variety of things.   What have I learned about them over the years?   It ain't all about sex.  By a long shot.   They're playful and interesting people, but probably less stimulated and sexualized than those repressing it for reasons of morality, I'll tell ya that.   When pressure builds, bombs explode.  They're often pretty chill folks, in other words.  

The power of "suggestion" is in the mind and responsibility of the individual.   How they interpret or deal with it is up to them.   Public censorship and appropriateness have a line to be crossed, but pictures I've seen are way shy of that around here.

Ken indirectly/unconsciously brought up a good point: the legs are tied together.   That has a much more sex-abstinent message than anything else, right?   :lol: 
^^^ This. 8) 

Kyle Weiss":ywh39071 said:

Sometimes it's the acceptable side of the tracks, sometimes not.   Sometimes they're saints, sometimes, scum.    "T"-Total protestants to pagan-heathens.   Funny enough, I can't tell the difference between them all any longer.   Most of them defy classification beyond what their self-imposed titles are and perhaps a few silly symbols or style of dress.   My school days are far behind me, and none of that made any sense then, either.

I know quite a few "kinksters" that are into a variety of things.   What have I learned about them over the years?   It ain't all about sex.  By a long shot.   They're playful and interesting people, but probably less stimulated and sexualized than those repressing it for reasons of morality, I'll tell ya that.   When pressure builds, bombs explode.  They're often pretty chill folks, in other words.  

The power of "suggestion" is in the mind and responsibility of the individual.   How they interpret or deal with it is up to them.   Public censorship and appropriateness have a line to be crossed, but pictures I've seen are way shy of that around here.

Ken indirectly/unconsciously brought up a good point: the legs are tied together.   That has a much more sex-abstinent message than anything else, right?   :lol: 
Thanks Kyle, Wish I could come up with the words the way you do, I guess I'm just too Appalachian American ...LOL