Big Red Letter Day for New Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelamvr6

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Got an extremely good mail haul today!

IMG_0368.jpeg

From left to right: Ahmet Gövem meerschaum, Ser Jacapo L2-A, Radice Rind, and Peterson Kinsale.

Sorry, fat fingers...

Attachments

• Ser Jacapo Left Side.jpeg
    Ser Jacapo Left Side.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 1
  • Ser Jacapo Right Side.jpeg
    Ser Jacapo Right Side.jpeg
    7.5 MB · Views: 1
  • Ser Jacapo Bottom.jpeg
    Ser Jacapo Bottom.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 1
Beautiful! I’d be very surprised is the Radice wasn’t a stellar smoker. One of my favorite brands.

RAD - EE - CHAY. (emphasis on the EE)

PS: killer fountain pen.
Thanks! It writes pretty well, but I really have to get it to The Nib Grinder to have it tweaked a bit. I like a little wetter line...

Generally, most Iroshizuku inks are considered to have good flow…as does Platinum Carbon Black. Countless articles on uTube related to it to enjoy.
I have an Iroshizuku ink in my Pilot, but I have other inks in my other pens.

I have had Mark Bacas (The Nib Grinder) work on most of my pens and he does EXCELLENT work, and he's amazing to deal with. But right now I have three pens that I need to send to him and I haven't had the chance yet.

Beautiful! I’d be very surprised is the Radice wasn’t a stellar smoker. One of my favorite brands.

RAD - EE - CHAY. (emphasis on the EE)

PS: killer fountain pen.
I bought a Radice "four panel/four square" Canadian with the Rind finish from Smoking Pipes about a year ago, and it really smokes well. My only issue with it is the discoloration on the briar. I don't know how old it is, but I wonder if there is any way to clear the briar. I like the pipe a lot, so I don't want to ruin it. Yours looks new and is beautiful.