Blatant Self-Promotion Thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS

FREE DOGHAIR with every pipe! Just tell our shipping department how much you want!

It's a commission, but the commission-er has not seen the finished product, so the deal is still "open". That said, you would be 3rd in line, Centurian. It seems that I should be making more flame grain rhodies....

If you could pm me the addresses of the two in line ahead of me...never mind. Bad Centurian. Bad. :darklord:

Well, this one seems to be okay:

NewRho001.jpg

Curious how you mark them,some sort of personal brand or grading system?
An ancient symbol perhaps?These pipes will be on E-Bay long after you're gone,
people are going to wonder who made them. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

I have a very large woodburning stamp, which declares in bold lettering "Handcrafted with Pride by Todd Bannard", so I use the "Bannard" corner of that, and I have a set of punches for grading or marking the briar type. I was thinking that the brand name may become BST, or Briar, Sweat and Tears.

And whaddya mean "long after you're gone". I am gonna live for EVER baby! YEAH!

Sas, 8)

Gimme a call sometime. I have a tool & technique tip for you that will take your work to the next level. 701 523 4882

I don't mean to be a real downer, but for me, the breed of the dog could make or break the deal.

What's the turnaround time for a commission?

:farao:

You can have Rottweiler/Shepherd hair or Boston Terrier hair, or both.

The turnaround time depends on the shape of the pipe. If I have a block of briar in stock that is perfect for your shape, then it's a week or two, then shipping, unless you want matching dual stem churchwarden filter pipes like Natch did, but if it's a regular sort of shape, I need a week or so.

If I don't have an appropriate block, I would need to order some, and then you'd be about a month off.

Here is Frank.... he just ate the mailman so he needs a rest.

frank.jpg