BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gravel":0uzfijh3 said:
somedumbjerk":0uzfijh3 said:
you still look kind of happy, Rev. :D

me walking the dog a few weeks ago when it was freezing out
Judging from the mess, your dog has an impressive bladder capacity.
hah! no apparently my 77 honda CB550 has a bladder control issue.

Me with my favorite Strat.

Ja.jpg

...with family.

IgorGordanaMasa.jpg

sand18f":80ja5myj said:
Yak":80ja5myj said:
Turn the flipping telly off (if not discard it entirely). Teach her to read when she's ready. Play counting & number games. Start memorising poetry together. Play games that require thinking. Raise a kid with the kind of functional brain that used to be taken for granted 60 years ago !

The whole concept of "quality time" is a placebo to ease the consciences of people who don't have enough time to spend, and know it in their guts.

In THAT respect, you're beyond fortunate ! You get one shot. Proceed accordingly !

:face:
Amen to that.

My Dad use to utilize a peach tree switch, or a belt, depending on our location, to correct my errant ways. God I loved that man.

Dad didn't use switches, it was a paddle ,belt or his hand... the hand was the worse. Grandma however made us pick our own switches and it had best be good, that cherry tree was very well pruned by the time she was finishe with us "kids" lol

I took this today on one of the beaches a few miles north of me, had a hell of a time with the self timer on my camera and the dog doing her best to knock over the tripod. Keen observers will also recognise I was using the pipe Scottie carved for me, it has some sand in it now but otherwise smokes great. :)

sandypipe2.jpg

LIVE DAMNIT LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(On the way to the 5 day backpacking trip, ((Where I proposed to my beautiful fiance)) )!

I'll play. This is me sans hairspray and make up.
photo_19.jpg

Holy lord that's huge! Lemme fix that...

...how on earth did this thread come alive, again?   :lol:  :scratch:

Moar picturez.  

8)

Ima start puttin up pctures of my hernia surgery, me goin through rehab, and the look on my face after bein told all I get to eat for two months is lettuce.. It won't be pretty, but halloween is coming.

Whaddayathink got me to this point? Rule now is, if it needs to be lifted then i imagine they'll send along someone who 'll lift it. No longer my concern.

Funny story..... So my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer (maybe not so funny) and he is pretty upset. So I come home from school and he is at home drinking whiskey from one of the pink colored kidney shaped pee bowls they give out at the hospital. Tosses a picture at me of when they did the colonoscopy and asks what I think it is. I look at it for a while and it looks like a black rope with a pink knot tied around it. I tell him I have no clue, he tells me its where the camera went in turned around and that I bet I thought would have never seen the inside of his anus. :shock: 

That image is there for always.:evil: 

My family has a twisted sense of humor.:lol:

Oh and puff daddy started it :cheers: 

i.keenum":5deeyisg said:
Funny story..... So my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer (maybe not so funny) and he is pretty upset. So I come home from school and he is at home drinking whiskey from one of the pink colored kidney shaped pee bowls they give out at the hospital. Tosses a picture at me of when they did the colonoscopy and asks what I think it is. I look at it for a while and it looks like a black rope with a pink knot tied around it. I tell him I have no clue, he tells me its where the camera went in turned around and that I bet I thought would have never seen the inside of his anus. :shock: 

That image is there for always.:evil: 

My family has a twisted sense of humor.:lol:

Oh and puff daddy started it :cheers: 

I'm sorry about the colon cancer....but the story is funny as hell!

Thanks for the laugh.

Great looking bunch o' mugs. It's very refreshing to meet a man of the cloth who celebrates the blessings of tobacco instead of condemning you to hell if they see you light up.