BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ocelot55":iz40izur said:
Here's another of me at the wedding of a friend 3 years ago. I'm the tall one. Notice the mustache hasn't quite reached its full potential yet. ;)
Carrying to a wedding... tough crowd! :lol:

Just kidding. Pretty much, whenever I am seen in public you can best bet I'm carrying.

Ok, this picture is a couple of years old, so it's safe to assume I have rotten a bit since...

opz6te.jpg

If you all will notice what's on my hip in my work photo: "The Judge." Good for snakes, two-legged and no-legged. :twisted:

Hey, weddings can be as tough as the west, in the west. Heheheheh

Beetle, that's awesome. :lol:

8)

Kyle Weiss":k3299jy9 said:
If you all will notice what's on my hip in my work photo: "The Judge." Good for snakes, two-legged and no-legged. :twisted:

Hey, weddings can be as tough as the west, in the west. Heheheheh

8)
Oh yea, I see that now. Cool! If all of us ever get together, the place will be WELL protected! :lol:

ADDED: Beetlejazz, one word for you, dear... sunblock! :lol:

beetlejazz":bw9oynzb said:
Ok, this picture is a couple of years old, so it's safe to assume I have rotten a bit since...

opz6te.jpg
I love it!!!!! Do you dress up for a party, or to scare the kiddies??

This is my halloween photo. I scare the kids in the neighborhood. My husband and I take turns being the scary one.

wicked10.jpg

Scotties that's scary allright! :shock:

And yeah the picture was taken on a zombie walk. The friend who made the make-up for me is incredibly good, but I must admit I felt a bit jealous of all the girls with just pale-powdered faces and some fake blood elegantly sprinkled on their heaving bosoms. So I asked him why couldn't he have done something a bit like that for me too, to which he answered:

"I figured this would suit your inner beauty better."

Jerk. :lol:

14658_189508080167_4499281_n.jpg
this is me and my wife at halloween a few years back

421212_10150584072275168_1275793338_n.jpg
this is me ten years ago when I was still fighting professionally

14658_196791595167_8284099_n.jpg
and this is me pretty close to how I look now cept I am rocking the Amish beard (no mustache)

rev

beetlejazz":vzpban8p said:

opz6te.jpg
And we thought that was finger nail polish in the picture of your hand holding the pipe.....

Earlier in this thread, Kyle pointed out that Richard Burly looked like Bukowski. Continuing the "author look-alike" theme, I think we found a stand-in for Ernest Hemingway with the rev!

Make that Mr. the rev.

...and since the zombie theme doesn't seem to be dying, Here's me at Halloween 2009. You may remember that a certain pitchman had died a few months earlier.

George Kaplan":3o3owq4g said:
...and since the zombie theme doesn't seem to be dying, Here's me at Halloween 2009. You may remember that a certain pitchman had died a few months earlier.

Funny...the white powder is a nice touch :D

Ok. When I was visiting a friend today I asked her to snap a picture of me while smoking.

344dshj.jpg

beetlejazz":e5bze81d said:
Ok. When I was visiting a friend today I asked her to snap a picture of me while smoking.

344dshj.jpg

That, is a very nice looking pipe. Looks a bit like one of my favorite Shalom pipes. Also, the picture in and of itself is really quite nice.

As to you fellas who are packin' in your photos. Fantastic.

George Kaplan":vl5coeur said:

Worst Michael Jackson costume ever.