BoB Portrait Gallery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hooked into a 170lb tarpon off Angola at the time this was taken.

SANY0027.jpg

My avatar is actually me...we'll it's the profile of my head photoshopped on to a typical Sherlock image.

This is more me.

Profile-Pic-S.png

Will post an up-date for ya. My Avitar was taken in 1976 and this one is 36 years later. :lol:

Bushman1-1.jpg

Not much difference, huh? :p

Cuervo25_1":bdnm9uce said:
Is it just me or does Plumbernator remind you guys a bit of Carlos Santana?
Haha, I didn't want to be the first to say it, but now, YEAH!

OK so I don't have a digital camera. But here's a couple google images I captured-

The first one is a bit old. Probably mid 90's when I was brewing at Thomas Kemper in Poulsbo, WA.

Rande_Reed_Pyramid_275.jpg

This one was from a few years ago. It was from a newspaper article they did on my present digs at Snoqualmie Falls Brewing, in Snoqualmie Falls, WA. Still look like this, full beard, but it's a little whiter. LOL!

628x471.jpg

And if you want a REALLY good laugh check this out. It's the cover shot of my 2nd CD I released about '05.

The pic was tongue in cheek and is intended to be a statement of the serious nature we all carry with us every day. And yet in the grand scheme of things we're all so much dust in the cosmos.

While I am classically trained, the CD selections run the gamut on genres. So it's not classical guitar by any means.

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm106183572/quest-rande-reed-cd-cover-art.jpg

Here's another, if you're not already sick of my mug......

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-pfBQC1Zz-Tk/SxkMOLY60ZI/AAAAAAAAAQs/PBaNpm2pq8s/s512/Rande.JPG

Had enough already?

:joker:

Cheers,

RR

Got your album for download anywhere, BD? That album cover is amazing. You look like a guitar astronaut. :D

Brewdude":9majvtez said:
Kyle Weiss":9majvtez said:
Got your album for download anywhere, BD? That album cover is amazing. You look like a guitar astronaut. :D
Sorry Kyle, it's no longer available. Long story there for another day.

:cry:

Cheers,

RR
...lame. If you find one in your garage or something, let me know. *shrug* :(

Just thought this thread was worth a bump, since we've got about a thousand new guys in the past few months. :D

This is one of my favorite threads... takes the seedy mystery out of the Internet a little. 8)

I'll add an update for folks. First is me and my 3 yo daughter 43 years ago:

1976.jpg

And this one is 43 years later :lol:

IMG_1822.jpg

Monbla-- You look exactly like my Grandpa Smitty!!!

dscn0011.jpg

Me, Grandpa Smitty and my daughter Dillan Christmas 2010

Random picture of my father and myself in the Nevada outback doing field work. One of my favorite pictures of him and me. Kind of a weird angle, we're on a pretty steep slope, using a truck as a camera stand, and the horizon is quite tilted. :lol: That area's haunted anyway.

264445_238927136119848_3366270_n.jpg

Here's another of me at the wedding of a friend 3 years ago. I'm the tall one. Notice the mustache hasn't quite reached its full potential yet. ;)

zach_danesa_wedding-114.jpg