BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PB2 is a casual smoker... He's one of the few on here with sanity enough to place a hobby low on his priority list... regardless of how hard we've tried to convince him pipes n weed are the all important thing in ones life he resists.. In other words his ole lady must be drop dead gorgeous. :D :D :D :D

Some fat guy just buzzed my front porch. He was haulin ass in some stripped down ride, didn't even have wheels on it. Had some sort of aminals yankin on it and he had em trained real good too, like sled dogs but on steroids. They had that hooptie flat flyin! I couldn't even get a shot off at the old bastard they were movin so quick. He bumped my chimney as he bailed outta there and when he did a big ol box dropped out of his ride. I scurried over to snatch it up before he could come back for it, got hit in the head by a couple of walnuts that were rollin off the roof with that package. Coincidence maybe?

Anyhow, there were no walnuts in the box, but there was sure a huge mess of loot in there! Ol Santa done me good! Better than I deserved, that's for sure! A brand new Kaywoodie Elegant Push stem billiard, tamper, couple of shank brushes, a nice old-but brand new leather tobacco pouch and several tins of tobacco. Rattrays Dark Fragrant, Pease Cumberland, C&D Blockade Runner, Patriot flake, Escudo and a big bag of wonderful aged samples that look marvelous! There was also a jar of homemade fig preserves that my wife immediately commandeered (breakfast tomorrow!). What a great box of loot!! :cheers:

I'm really touched. This was far beyond what anyone could have expected and it means a lot. Santa was far too generous and giving in these tough times and I'm really taken back by it. Means a great deal. A heartfelt thank you sir!

I'm going to break that Kaywoodie in right now with some Solani 633 from that big bag of samples :D

What no meat? Thats like the 4th box this year without Christmas Meat in it... I am totally let down by you Bozo's!

I like figs! Anyone can get ahold of some meat, but where on earth do you get good fig preserves?

Jesus once damned a fig tree to eternal fig tree hell for not producing good fruit. Best respect a good fig! :affraid:

Puff Daddy":x1yc3wov said:
I like figs! Anyone can get ahold of some meat, but where on earth do you get good fig preserves?

Jesus once damned a fig tree to eternal fig tree hell for not producing good fruit. Best respect a good fig! :affraid:
Whats interesting is that the fig tree wasn't even in season when he did that. 8)

didn't mean to turn this into the rubber room just sayin'.

Santa showed up on my porch today.....inside was........

An Aldo Morelli Bent Pipe
50g tin of Marlin flake
50g tin of SG FVF
50g tin of SG Best Brown

A bag of coffee

Thanks SS!

puros_bran":pc01sf83 said:
PDiddy... He did that because the Tree was lie'en.
It prolly said "Hey pal, wanna buy some pork chops?" :affraid:

I know I know, I'm gonna pay for that one :no: Thankfully he is merciful and hopefully he doesn't hold a bad sense of humor against a guy....

Justpipes":4q40rz2y said:
What about the Sugar Barrel and Rum & Maple :?: :lol:
Thankfully I found none :D I think the reindeer must have eaten it. Apparently they found the Walnut inedible :lol:

Carlos":sk9j3dki said:
It's all this cold weather and snow. Santa is running around doing good deeds 'cause he loves this weather. :lol:
It must be! Calling for rain mixed with snow here in the morning. Yesterday was 60 degrees. Low 40's tomorrow.

Wow, Santa and his helpers have sure been busy. Great job you Santa's out there. :santa: Seems like this is the year of the pipe. :pipe: A Kaywoodie, a Morelli and DeJarnett. :cheers:

Well, I was right. In amongst the light snow, sleet and freezing drizzle, that jolly old fat man came by this morning. Secret Santa must have thought I was very good this year. There was generous baggies of G&H Dark Birdseye, Dark Plug, Happy Bogie twist, and Brown Irish twist. That Brown Irish has a 1 1/4" screw in it. :shock: Must be something they do to keep the coil together. In addition, from Santa's famed cellar, a tin of Irish Flake, PCCA Jubilee and Arcade, and an 8oz tin of GL Peace Telegraph Hill from 2005.

Thanks Santa!!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Note: I was just thinking the other day about opening some Telegraph Hill to see how it's aged. Looking forward to great things from this blend.

Nice job Santa! Mine isn't going out until Monday. I was being a little optimistic when I thought I was going to be able to get around very well. All packed up and ready to go though. :santa: