BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Raindeer are flying!

Visions of Rum & Maple better be dancing in someone's head, maybe some Sugar Barrels too! :) :) :) :twisted:

"The Raindeer are flying!"

Thems good eaten! What do you think, double 00 buck or 30-06? :affraid:

Natch (who missed the elk permit in Arkansas again this year, but next year I'll get one!)

Been pondering about smelly Elfs.... Then it struck me... Duh! Of course Elfs are smelly, hard to take a shower when all the waters froze up.

Think instead of leaving cookies for ole fat boy I'll stick a couple rolls of heat tape out.

Come to think of it...
I think I'll pay them Amish boys building my cabinets with PVC pipe and a shower nozzel too.

What do you get from someone who mostly stocks "OTC" blends........Mmmmm......."OTC" blends!

One way or another someone is going to appreciate good old American blends! :twisted: Compliments of Santa! 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carlos":60iacyc5 said:
Snow forecast for tomorrow. Must mean Santa is coming by again. :santa:
Calling for temps around here to be 60 by Thursday!

I have a box Santa is supposed to pick up....I just haven't put anything in it... I'm shooting for Saterday.

Hopefully Santa will realize I am on the road all week and let me know if I need to have Mrs PB open my gift and remove any blends in baggies, cigars, filet minion etc etc...

You boys do know about the tradition of sending meat products don't you?

"You boys do know about the tradition of sending meat products don't you?"

Road-kill armadillo count? That's what I put in my SS box. My dog brought it home and other than gnawing off a couple legs and the tail, it was pretty fresh when I boxed it up. Barbecue it well, put lots of sauce on, it'll taste fine. :mrgreen:

Natch

I'm having troubles this year. Monday I sprained my ankle trying to jump over a mud puddle. Been couch ridden ever since but I'm going to go into work tomorrow and should be able to get to the post office.

Natch":fropbm7u said:
"You boys do know about the tradition of sending meat products don't you?"

Road-kill armadillo count? That's what I put in my SS box. My dog brought it home and other than gnawing off a couple legs and the tail, it was pretty fresh when I boxed it up. Barbecue it well, put lots of sauce on, it'll taste fine. :mrgreen:

Natch
Sure am glad I already got my package. :lol!:

Santa picked up my outgoing today. I ain't had this much fun since the hogs eat Granny! :santa:

Guy in a big brown truck threw a box on the doorstep this evening. It has the few things I was waiting on to fill out my SS box. Should be in the mail in the next couple of days.

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

jhuggett":9kbeiomy said:
I'm having troubles this year. Monday I sprained my ankle trying to jump over a mud puddle. Been couch ridden ever since but I'm going to go into work tomorrow and should be able to get to the post office.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time Jason! Hope your ankle mends quickly!

Justpipes":btk9k4hd said:
jhuggett":btk9k4hd said:
I am sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time Jason! Hope your ankle mends quickly!
I'm able to put weight on it now but I got to tell you being single when you are all gimped up isn't very fun. I almost broke down and called my ex wife for help a couple times. :lol:

If I was in that condition and called my ex she'd be glad to help me. Off a cliff!!!!! :darklord:

I chuckled this morning.

The Mrs called.. Seems Santa's elf dropped my box at my Sis-in-Laws house. It stayed the night up there.

Background: I live in a valley, PB's Valley if ya will, kinda like and upside down Waltons Mountain.. :D
Anyway, the regular UPS guy and mail lady know I am down there, but the subs think the road ends at the top of the hill. Needless to say a lot of stuff doesn't make it down into the valley until the day after its delivered.... The hillarity of it.. My Sis in Law is rabid anti-tobacco, she has actually tried to fuss at me about smoking in my house (naturally ya gotta light up in a case like that). She would have a fit if she knew tobacco sat on her kitchen table last night... :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was pissed off about going home with no work for Friday.. Until Mrs PB asked if the she needed to bring the box into work with her.... :D 'Yeah I gotta box... Dear put it back in the van, its cold enough outside my Christmas meat won't ruin'. Thanks Santa.