BoB Secret Santa 09...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":em51w01b said:
PB2 is a casual smoker... He's one of the few on here with sanity enough to place a hobby low on his priority list... regardless of how hard we've tried to convince him pipes n weed are the all important thing in ones life he resists.. In other words his ole lady must be drop dead gorgeous. :D :D :D :D
You're too kind, to me, but just kind enough to my wife. :lol: When we build our house, my wife said I could have a man cave. Then, my pipe collection will sky rocket, and I'll be able to smoke inside.

JP, Santa was good to me, I must've been a great boy this year.

well my secrete santa package arrived today and it was just full of great stuff.
on top was 4 very nice cloths, ( i think hand towels wash cloths the wife things fancy polishing cloths to shine pipes not sure which lol)
tins
black dog from 91 or 95 not sure which but old
squadron leader from 03
cooper from 07
arcadia from 05
a big bag of sterling balkan

a bunch of pipe cleaners ( you can never really have enough of these things)

and a great cumberland tamper

woohoo
thanks santa

I forgot to say that Santa finally dropped by to pick up a package... so it's off!

Santa got forced down over Lake Ontario by a flock of geese(Canadian),,,mistook the cooling tower at the nuke plant for approach lights at an airport, and landed in the cornfield behind my house,,,,,I took a couple ounces of Christmas Cheer out to him and as he packed his pipe I asked him to deliver my secret santa package all the way out to Briarville, WestFlakesmoke, USA,,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS,,,,

Sounds like just another reason to invade Canada... Their Airforce is making runs at Santa.......

I am very humbled by :santa:'s generosity. I opened the box and the first thing I see is a nice Christmas card. After reading the card I started looking inside the large box. It only got better after that. Ten discontinued Rockey Patel (my favorite cigar blender) cigars (Vigilante Sun Grown) with a great little travel humidor (perfect for fishing trips as it is water tight). Two large packs of pipe cleaners and a very nice tamper. Five different blends of which were very appropriate for Christmas, three from the Seattle pipe club; Plum Pudding, Seattle Evening and Mississippi River, and two McClellands blends; Christmas Cheer 2007 and a 1995 tin of Navy Cavendish (I'm really looking forward to this one). And the topper, a custom made pen that I believe is made with briar wood. I don't know what to say except Thank You :santa: from Seattle. You are most gracious. You really did some research on this one. What a great Christmas. Now off to try the Plum Pudding. :pipe:

Well gentlemen I believe Santa must have made a big mistake this year because there is NO WAY I was good enough to deserve his generous gift. In fact I am at a loss for words.

My box contained one single, solitary item (if you don't count the tobacco sample and card)...

A BRAND NEW SARA ELTANG CHRISTMAS PIPE!!!

It's a beautiful straight rhodesian with a black sandblast finish and a horn shank extension. It is quite possibly the finest pipe I now have. I really don't know what to say except thank you very much. That Santa from New York is an amazingly generous fellow.

I will take it on it's maiden voyage tonight with some Laurel Flake that I was gifted by another very giving brother here, TJ.

Again I thank you sir, it was truly too kind.

Unbeleivable!!! Way to go Santa!!! :santa: :sunny: :santa: :sunny: :santa: