Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrumsAndBeer":kk5veg5n said:
Ozark Wizard":kk5veg5n said:
Soooo,,,,,

When does this happen and whom are we bombing?
PM command. In this case Ocelot55 since it's his mission. I'd let you in on all the particulars but I am not one of "the dudes" anymore.
Well, I PMed the Co-Commander. I may have been less than eloquent for my reason for wanting to join the "Squadron". Hopefully, I will get to participate. Otherwise, I suppose, I will have to continue my random acts of kindness as per usual. Like a Seal team, a ninja, lurking and ready to strike............

smirk......

I can say now, with my head high, beverage raised to the sky............

Orders received, and confirmed.

Thanks for letting me into the clubhouse gents

Ha! It's great to have a Wizard on the team! Welcome to the squadron.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":gcw0y43y said:
I can say now, with my head high, beverage raised to the sky............

Orders received, and confirmed.

Thanks for letting me into the clubhouse gents
Orders in! Good luck on the first mission!

"Got my flyin' papers, Sir! Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care. In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot. He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout. Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!" He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan. They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....

d4klutz":mfwpzjan said:
"Got my flyin' papers, Sir!  Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care.  In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot.  He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout.  Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!"  He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan.  They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....

(smirk)

That's great stuff there!!!

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?

Squadron Leader?

d4klutz":ci7z168h said:
wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....
I like to think of the skull as half full  :p

Ozark Wizard":65y9fnk1 said:
(smirk)

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?

Squadron Leader?
15 yr old Penzance that was a gift from another brother :) *puffs away in bliss*