Broad problems

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlejazz

Reaction score
Anyone know what to do with humanity and the universe? I think they're not working properly.

After Nov. 6th the new guy's gonna fix 'em all :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":5q0cxzy3 said:
HAR!! :cyclops:

When you said Broad problems I thought were going to be discussing wimmen problems.....

Puff Daddy":shduuqu5 said:
monbla256":shduuqu5 said:

When you said Broad problems I thought were going to be discussing wimmen problems.....
+1

:lol!:

Puff Daddy":f2ok99ut said:
monbla256":f2ok99ut said:

That's pretty broad too!

I was raised by my mother, no father, married a woman with 4 sisters, have three daughters and have three granddaughters. I have been surrounded by women my entire life. With all my experience the only thing I know about em is that I know squat about wimmen.

Broads, breads, beards

The rule still applies.

All three can be crusty but two should not!

J Soshae":051c07rp said:
Broads, breads, beards

The rule still applies.

All three can be crusty but two should not!
Something against crusties huh?

tumblr_m52cdxRC211r9cyb2o1_500.jpg

I think she's pretty ok! :D

Lol. Point taken. She is beautiful. The beauty definitely does not come from the dreadlocks. I prefer hair I can run my fingers through. Her beauty radiates from her eyes and cheekbones.

There are no "broad" problems; they are no men problems (don't have the appropriate slang to so typify males).

There is only the massive gulf separating us. Women=emotion and men=reason; this hardly states the case.

Women seem to be mostly emotion with reason and men the reverse; yet this is only a very broad statement of the inviolable sanctity of the sexes.

I would be educated.

I would most appreciate if this thread to grow into the best discussion possible about the sexes as they relate to one another.

Simple. Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

Those Venutians run the universe.

Well I have two girls, and a wife of 24 years, so I know a thing or two about broad problems

let me tell you

rev

btw, I think men are just as emotional as women, we just are taught to channel that into anger, or to not let it show. Just as I believe woman are just as rational. For instance, which man here is rational about his pipe purchases?

Beetle, that's the CLEANEST crust punkette I've ever seen. Girl needs to sleep in a few dumpsters before she'll get any crustpoints from me. :cheers:

8)

my problem with the crusty's is not their look, but that damn patchouli stench. That crap should be outlawed.

rev

Real crust punks don't wear no damn patchouli. That's a recent thing--the hippies are still in "takeover" mode.

8)