Christmas Bombing Mission..."Whack-A-Elf"!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
It's time to start thinking about what will arguably be our most epic mission...''Whack-A-Elf 2012''...a Target of Opportunity.

Yes, we have a unique opportunity to nail a target that has needed nailing for a long, long time. Prior to this there was little chance of that happening. But there appears to be a window coming soon and we'll have to act quickly.

The Set Up...

In a world...where there is one target that richly deserves retribution above all others...where there exists one mission you have to fly...this is that Mission. Total epic-ness! Intense and richly deserved revenge! Smoke and fire! Great roiling balls of flame rising into a Cerulean sky. Mewling squeals of abject fear and girly sniveling for mercy...both unheeded by the cruel bomb whisperers of the First Squadron as they trigger their loads and watch them drift into the gaping maw of...oh no you don't. You don't get to know that target until and unless you sign up.

To Sign Up...

All pilots signing on for the Christmas mission must do so here in this thead...standard protocol. Do not PM me with your sign-on intentions. No need to PM me with intentions to pass on December...I'll know if you don't sign up!

If you've never flown a mission with us before...we're not a single mission outfit. Signing on represents a long term membership, from which you can take leave if necessary, but you should plan on this being one of your regular monthly activities. PM me for a Mission Statement to see what you'd be getting into.

The Mission Dates...

Mailing date for packages would is Monday, the 17th of December.

"Hit Date" will be Wednesday, the 19th. That's only THREE WEEKS away.

This will be perhaps the most secret mission to date. But I will say again that the target is a target of opportunity...meaning he or she will be exposed during a limited window.

So, from this point on I'll be taking names of pilots wanting to be in on the devastation...given the nature of the above comments it should be obvious that it's a ONE TARGET mission.

TWENTY ONE DAYS TO WHACK-A-ELF...with EXTREME PREJUDICE!

DON'T JUST SIT THERE...GET THE LITTLE BUGGER!

IMG_0197.png

Blackhorse":huv2odhh said:
Quick movement needed to whack elves...slippery little buggers...and for the target date being so close and with lots of other stuff going on for most pilots.
Eh, it might mean one less glass of eggnog, but I think I can fit it in... *penciling in "smash elf" on 12/17* DONE. :D