Credit Cards and Tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
asmoke":9gdvctpe said:
Good thing there are more processors.
precisely... this issue seems come up now and again. in the end, vendor changes processor and all is right with the world.

asmoke":4wtqbhrw said:
I was enjoying my day until I read this thread....

I swear, if one more person does something for my own good....
I hear ya'! You guys would not even believe the hoops the insurance company is making all of the employees and retired employees jump through to stay insured! Without going into detail, "health coaches"... coming to a town near you. Just wait! :x

"They're only here to help." :roll:

We are all forgetting the most important people they are screwing, the men and women serving overseas who will be unable to get tobacco. Let's burn them down. :evil:

christeaux":het5ec6k said:
We are all forgetting the most important people they are screwing, the men and women serving overseas who will be unable to get tobacco. Let's burn them down. :evil:
The biggest attack on them was the thankfully short lived shipping bans I imagine - let's not forget that little gem of a law that made us fear shipping a few tins to a friend lest it be confiscated.

State bans against buying online (like Washington) are good reasons to move to one of the states that aren't in the habit of taking away the good times - although I doubt you can find one that won't tax that fun by the bucketload...

J Soshae":3eczsnei said:
It appears we need some threads teaching "grow your own".
Growing it would be easy here, curing it right and finishing it would be the hard parts!

J Soshae":12v7h7wq said:
With heavy concentration on curing and processing.

I have been giving that a lot more thought lately.

DrT999":kpokztt2 said:
J Soshae":kpokztt2 said:
Growing it would be easy here, curing it right and finishing it would be the hard parts!
I didn't see this post :lol:

Needless to say, I agree!

FYI

Got this email from JFH yesterday-

Dear xxxxx
Hello, If you are receiving this email it is because you have a customer account on our website. In 23 years this is only the second time we've sent an email to all of our customers. We only do it when there is a something major happening that impacts all of our customers. We don't foresee this happening again in the near future. However, if you would like us to delete your account so that you don't receive an email like this again let us knows and we will do so. Now for the news... After many emails, phone calls and talks with lawyers we are once again able to accept credit cards on the website except for MasterCard. We are also able to accept PayPal. Many thanks to the owner of 4Noggins.com who recently went through the same ordeal and called us up to let us know how he went about solving the problem. Waymond
Copyright (c) 2012 Zen Cart. Powered by Zen Cart
This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to [email protected]
This e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.

A big hail to Rich from 4 Nog in an effort to help a competitor!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Great to see that even in a competitive market place, the powers that be realize that we're all in this together.

Just received my first purchase ever from 4noggins yesterday. How happy I was with my purchase and things like this make me want to do more business with them.