David Carradine Found Dead

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard he had passed but .............how did you make the leap to "apparent suicide" ?? :shock:

Little info available suggests natural causes, as far as I can see

rick":jrh6dtie said:
I heard he had passed but .............how did you make the leap to "apparent suicide" ?? :shock:

Little info available suggests natural causes, as far as I can see
The article I posted stated he was found with a rope around his neck and body. (click where it says "read more")

2-3 others I read stated it appeared to be an apparent suicide and no foul play was initially suspected.

I really must learn to pay more attention (and to read :oops: )
Apologies for accusatory tone in previous post

Even sadder news now ..............

Don't be surprised if this story goes strange real fast...

jhuggett":azp1yuim said:
I wouldn't be. These days anything is possible.

Sad :(

I just lost a friend to suicide in April. It isn't fun to see someone so hopeless they take their life :(

I enjoyed his hosting roll in those Tech-West presentations on the History Chanel. I'll bet Bruce Lee's ghost isn't crying over this, however. He was supposed to get the roll that made Carradine in the TV series.

Natch

Natch":tf2mi4v6 said:
I enjoyed his hosting roll in those Tech-West presentations on the History Chanel. I'll bet Bruce Lee's ghost isn't crying over this, however. He was supposed to get the roll that made Carradine in the TV series.

Natch
His brother, Keith Carradine, was the other host of Wild West Tech. I think they went half and half on that one.

I always liked him, I'll miss him and smoke a bowl of fine baccy in his memory. Better days Grasshopper :pipe:

Benjamin Button":txtknbrv said:
jhuggett":txtknbrv said:
Yikes. From recent reports, sounds like your prediction was right on.
Some news agencies are looking into whether or not he accidentally hanged himself duirng some sort of auto-erotic asphyxiation. Or whatever you call lit.

Some of the circumstances seemed a little off but I really didn't want to rush to a conclusion.

"Grasshopper, to know what you know and to know what you don't know, is to know."

Still remember that from the first season... we discussed in class at school the next day... early sixties ??

Slow Puffs":c4d1v70l said:
"Grasshopper, to know what you know and to know what you don't know, is to know."

Still remember that from the first season... we discussed in class at school the next day... early sixties ??
Such deep thoughts for the acid dropping sixties era. Deep, man. Deep. :afro: