DONE: Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2014 - SG Plugs, Schürch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info.

I wonder why they do not make the plugs more available here? As quick as they sell the FVF, it seems they could also sell a large volume of plugs.

Payment has been processed and I'm just waiting to hear back regarding when it ships. The exchange rate the transaction was processed with was 1.062259 and I will be using 1.062 to calculate all totals. Once the package arrives and I calculate domestic shipping costs, I will PM everyone with their order total and payment instructions.

I will be reaching out to everyone to go ahead and get shipping address information now so things can move along quickly once it arrives.

Thanks!

All addresses have been received! I'll update everyone once the order arrives and I start getting things split up.

Great news is, it's here!! :cheers:
Good news is we received a 10% discount on all the SG plugs and Erinmore Balkan Mixture.
Slightly bad news: The Erinmore was a bit more than listed on their site (actual price after discount was 58.50 CHF when listed at 54.90 CHF on the site). Also, they were out of Schippers Pijptabak, which was calculated in the original total. Removing it from the equation the exchange rate it was processed at was actually 1.065530, so I'll be using 1.066 to calculate all totals. This adjustment equates to about $4 more overall, so it's not as bad as it sounds.

I'll get things packed and weighed up tomorrow after work and will get your totals sent out to you then. Thanks!

This box smells delicious!
synjeco001.jpg

Outstanding! Thank you for putting this together, I am looking forward to my bundle :)

Well, comparing the Gawith flakes will be interesting; still not sure if 'looking forward' to seeing if Clan is as bad as many say is the right way to put it! Oh, what we do for science! :face:

Those SG Flakes sure have a potent aroma, that's for sure!

All PM's and emails with totals have been sent out! :cheers:

I've received confirmation everyone has received their orders, thanks again for a successful group buy! I'll post up a new thread near the end of February for the next one. Until then, happy puffing!