Escudo?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hobie1dog":dkd9f7fv said:
Trying the Beacon Extra again finite now makes me think I'll go back and buy a tin of McClelland blending Perique so that I can spice up the Escudo quite a bit. I'll also may start a new thread on the Beacon Extra. Piet, have you tried it yet ? I guess that's a silly question to ask of the Grand Master,huh?
No grand master here, you must have confused with KEN!
As a matter of fact I have not yet smoked it!!!
Thanks for the heads up Hobie!!

Piet Binsbergen":scu90m7c said:
hobie1dog":scu90m7c said:
Trying the Beacon Extra again finite now makes me think I'll go back and buy a tin of McClelland blending Perique so that I can spice up the Escudo quite a bit. I'll also may start a new thread on the Beacon Extra. Piet, have you tried it yet ? I guess that's a silly question to ask of the Grand Master,huh?
No grand master here, you must have confused with KEN!
As a matter of fact I have not yet smoked it!!!
Thanks for the heads up Hobie!!
Is it available to you? If not, I'll send you some.

bruins":30zd2fz6 said:
it just keeps getting better, pistolero! enjoy. :D
OMG that's such an understatement. You guys could really have given more warning on what I was getting into.

THIS STUFF IS BROWN CRACK!!! :affraid:

It looks like I'm already almost halfway through the tin! I liked my cigs and loved cigars,.... but this stuff is on another level. I could smoke this stuff all day every day I think. What will I tell my wife when I sell the furniture for smoke??? Who needs couches and chairs when there's Escudo to buy?

Will I still be able to even enjoy my old faves like PA now???

hobie1dog":sroi59u5 said:
Piet Binsbergen":sroi59u5 said:
hobie1dog":sroi59u5 said:
This is another double post....sorry, but I just tried some Escudo at lunch and didn't really like it, I guess it was too much like a mild cigar/cigarette taste to me. So what would it be described as????? a Virginia, Burley, etc???? :?:
Vaper
Va=Virginia, Per= perique

That is good stuff hobie, give it some airtime!!!
Well, I tried last night some McClelland Beacon Extra which is described also as a Va/Per blend and YOWZA :face: , I finally found out what the Perique is all about. Now it seems as if the Escudo has zero Perique in it by comparison. What gives, is it just my chemistry? :scratch:
You have obviously not tried Solani 633!!!!!
Trust me and find a tin. I LOVE Beacon but, I really like 633.
Those are my favorite VaPers.
PS: If you can find a tin of the PCCA Beacon from around ten years ago, you'll never smoke the new "Extra" again. mmmmmmmm ;) It's all about the age my friend........

bruins":jyo64adn said:
hobie1dog":jyo64adn said:
This is another double post....sorry, but I just tried some Escudo at lunch and didn't really like it, I guess it was too much like a mild cigar/cigarette taste to me. So what would it be described as????? a Virginia, Burley, etc???? :?:
no burley. it's a combination of Virginia and Perique.
If you want Burley in the mix, Reiner LGF.............