estate pipe sellers list

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeno Marx

Reaction score
If a thread like this already exists, I apologize (and please post a link to it).

I'm on the hunt for a few particular pipes, and I realized how limited my knowledge of the market is. If you know of any estate sellers besides these, please share their name and/or full website name (no nicknames or abbreviations, so we can successfully google them). I don't care if it is a store with a sizeable stock or an individual with a trickling stock. I'm interested in any and all. Thanks.

eBay
pipes2smoke
Briar Blues
Smoking Pipes
Pipes & Cigars
Viking Club Pipes
Pipe Stud

pulverspriorbriar.com
estatebriarpipes.dk
jamesislandpiper.com
bisgaard-pipes.com
pfeifenstudio-frank.de
estatepipeshop.co.uk
blueroombriars.com

The following sellers are on eBay and I've bought lots of pipes from them:

Great-Estate-Pipes - sold 10,007 items with 99.9% happy customers

Thesecondhandsmoker - sold 11,312 items with 99.5% happy customers

Valitchka - sold 6,610 items with 100% happy customers

Highly, very highly recommended

Treasurepipes on eBay nothing but the best service and pipes meet or exceed his listing, great gentleman to do business with.

I have had good results with judperl on eBay as well but you need to take a good look at the items, he doesn't describe them a great deal letting the photos do the talking so to speak and they are of good quality so he's not trying to hide anything.
banjo

I should have been more specific. I'm hoping to find more websites, or even mailer vendors if they still exist, outside the eBay market (also outside the Etsy market). Or in the case of a seller using both a website and eBay, I'd prefer to buy out of their website. I shop plenty on eBay. I see them all there. Nothing against it. I see no reason to give them the 10+% if it can be avoided. With the free cart systems and cheap domains, I'm guessing there are hobbyists and second incomers with tiny shops selling on the net. Maybe not a lot of them, but it only takes one to drop a treasure.

So yeah, sites outside of eBay and Etsy. Those are the folks I'm hoping to locate.

Zeno,
Both Treasurepipes and Judd's Pens and Pipes have websites as well as eBay stores.
banjo

Most of the artisan carvers have given up on maintaining web sites and are are showing/selling on Instagram and Facebook.  :shock:

daveinlax":1u45er8o said:
Most of the artisan carvers have given up on maintaining web sites and are are showing/selling on Instagram and Facebook.  :shock:
Good information. Thanks. Makes sense. Same with shaving brush handle turners etc. I'm not interested in the Facebook arena, but if you have instagram accounts you could provide, I'd love to see those.

Nathan Mattia- Viking Pipe Club

I've bought from him, very nice gentleman. Honest guy and he knows his pipes. He is one of us. Highly recommended

At present he does not have a lot of stuff but watch him.

My Instagram handle is this one daveinlax. I don't follow many but if you follow one you will receive many suggestions. Are you looking for something in particular? :shock:

Carole Burns at Pipeworks and Wilke or Vermont Pipes. She's said she's leaving the tobacco blending side of the business (alas!), but will continue buying and selling pipes. I've always enjoyed dealing with Carole, though some describe the experience as quirky. Well, she is in Vermont, where quirky was invented and non-quirky is synonymous with untrustworthy.

Is it kosher to put in a plug for my own website?

DadsPipes.com

or go direct to the Store at dadspipes.ecwid.com