Exotique

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelyJ

Reaction score
Is Exotique as good as I keep hearing it is? Also, any idea on how often Smoker's Haven stocks it? I e-mailed them but they never responded, and I don't see it sold anywhere else.

I like it till about halfway through a bowl then it gets an ashy taste that I think comes from the shag cigarette cut. It seems to come and go. Permanent had some tins on his table in Vegas last month. :shock:

It happens to be one of my favorite blends. The shag tobacco burns perfect for me. Unfortunately it seems like their house blends are always out of stock lately.

WandererOfWeirdPaths":wvb83sg4 said:
Permanent?
I think he meant to say "Premal" (as in Premal Chheda from Smoker's Haven). Must have auto-corrected on him as he sent the reply.

Never experienced any ashiness from Exotique. I like that it's an easy burner with a great taste.

Last I checked Smoker's Haven is having trouble, so they may not be restocking online right now. They may have the tins in shop though. I wish I would have ordered some last time I was around because I love that In-B-Tween Mixture.