Favorite snack with a pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk if that's true but it's fun being a farm boy and a farm.kid I had to have thick skin around them dicks

arkansaspiper":dhr2fidu said:
Idk if that's true but it's fun being a farm boy and a farm.kid I had to have thick skin around them dicks
And george ill vouch for Arky... hes seen more than a urinal at Comerica Park

.... and there went my nicely burning bowl of ODF...........

May I suggest the Rubber Room?

I don't generally think of a pipe with eating or vice versa. But this afternoon I was on the way to the deck with a briar freshly filled with Lux Bulls Eye Flake.  What should I spy with my little eye there on the counter but some fresh oatmeal cookies. I ate a couple and then headed outside for my smoke. The combo of the oatmeal cookie after taste 
with the LBEF was pretty darn good. The wee nip of Powers didn't hurt matters methinks. I'm thinking I should try some dark chocolate before my next bowl of 965.

Normally I'd say nothing, but I've been favoring martinis lately and chomping down on olives while smoking is actually rather pleasant. I could see fruit like plums not being half bad either. But as a general rule, no eating while smoking.

arkansaspiper":epph5run said:
What is general for each person it's different :lol!:
Just try getting cheeto stains out of a Savinelli!!!!! :lol!:

Heard Joe Biden's been sneaking little bowls of Cheetos into all the bathrooms at the White House in case Trump needs to powder his nose.