February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob_In_MO":95bu3uco said:
the rev":95bu3uco said:
Rob is trying to tell me what to do!!!
As ordered by the Commander, Sir.
chain of command bs

I will do as you tell me, but only because I get to bomb the crap out of people

rev

Orders received; candy hearts and rose petals fermenting in a pot of cinnamon schnapps!

GrampaGrossbart":geitocph said:
...candy hearts and rose petals fermenting in a pot of cinnamon schnapps!
Heck, I was gonna send him a hooker, but your idea sound a lot cheaper.

Blackhorse":zixsjuwt said:
I've been fighting some crap and am running at about 60% or so. I MAY even have one of XO's send the orders out on my behalf. So if orders come from a different source this round, don't think there's been a coup.

It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me!

8)

the rev":avqg0491 said:
Rob_In_MO":avqg0491 said:
the rev":avqg0491 said:
Rob is trying to tell me what to do!!!
As ordered by the Commander, Sir.
chain of command bs

I will do as you tell me, but only because I get to bomb the crap out of people

rev
what the Rev said! Orders rec'd; mission planning soon to start

It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me!
Becuase we've NEVER heard this before :lol!:

Prepair, O Brotheren for the New Republic............I can hear it now!!

Earlier, I posted the following:

I've been fighting some crap and am running at about 60% or so. I MAY even have one of XO's send the orders out on my behalf. So if orders come from a different source this round, don't think there's been a coup.

For any of you who have or are inclined to hassle my XO re: receiving mission orders from him...please do come along. I know that we all enjoy frequent kidding, jibes and even the occasional light troll. But be aware that in my current questionable physical state I am likely to do something 'wild and crazy' - like writing the offending member up for insubordination...leading to an Article 15, which in the field need not be subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. In other words, it may result in Reduction in Rank, Suspension of Squadron Privilages and/or Loss of Pay!

(quaking in your flight boots may commence forthwith)

:affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

This is all in spite of the fact that the XO always seems to sound just a bit too much like Al Haig at times like this.

Oops! I better write myself up. Penalty: Loss of one month's pay. Boy that hurts!