February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early morning bombing raid, don't let 'em sleep boys:

94055102008826818*****
Priority Mail®
Delivered
February 28, 2013, 5:27 am

(or USPS screwed something up again...)

OMG! A FIVE AND A SIX AY EM STRIKE. OBVIOUSLY AN HOMAGE TO THE BRANDO DELIVERED 'NAPALM IN THE MORNING' LINE. IT JUST STARTS YOUR DAY OFF RIGHT... CRISP, CLEAN AND INCENDIARY.

HUH? WHAT?

Oh yeah. Thanks. I always have my ear plugs in the morning of bombing day.

DrT999":iqcv05vx said:
Well, my bomb is in the right state at least; betting would be delivery tomorrow as being more likely than today :(
Huh, now it says 'out for delivery' . . . .

:cheers: ?

Where is said bombee ? Maybe at work and he'll come home to a big surprise.

Oh you sneaky buggers...

bomb_1.jpg

I live out in what we like to call "the boonies", so I don't ever have things shipped to my house.
The mailman leaves boxes on the porch and they have a 50/50 chance of not being there when I get home...

So anytime I've ever traded or purchased from someone on BoB I use my work address...

My company's internal post-office picks up all of the mail sent here at the Post Office downtown every morning at 7am...

So these would be the packages that arrived yesterday.

*gulp

Muhahahahahahahahhahah

I think you may have been hit buddy!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SWEET!!! Mine was delivered at 5:44 am!

Congrats Eli!!

Can't wait to see the carnage!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well, what a happy circumstance. They arrived a day early but were not delivered til today, and thus on time. Cool beans. I think they deserve a star for the mission anyway...fortunes of war, etc. Those that hit your gatekeepers and don't get to you til tomorrow...they can be qualified as having been delivered on time as well. Seems only fair.

The Great OZ has spoken!

(Of course, every time I used to do that in a booming voice around the house, the kids would laugh at me and say I did indeed look like a 'great Ox'. Respect...that's what it's all about.)