February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scotties22":x4t3z6f6 said:
My bird has been grounded by snow. Will take off tomorrow....gonna be a day late :no:

Twice in two weeks (and two snow storms) the USPS has not ran mail in my neighborhood. We got another 8(ish) inches last night and they sure don't like to drive in this crap.
Scottie - not to worry. Odd weather conditions and snow storms are freak occurrences of nature, and nobody here expects you to risk life, limb, and vehicle in a case like this. I'm quite sure that a day late will be fine.

Due to the inner workings of the USPS, there are usually several packages that arrive a day late.

Scotties22...ignore the XO. He is out to launch. You're in big trouble Missy! It's not the day late and a bomb short thing. That happens. It's depending on the USPS! What WERE you thinking???

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

AhhhhHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaa! What a hoot.

BTW: My plane is airborn and on it's way to the soon to be cringing, crying and crapping target. This is gonna be good!

Blackhorse":r5gn4dyb said:
Scotties22...ignore the XO. He is out to launch. You're in big trouble Missy! It's not the day late and a bomb short thing. That happens. It's depending on the USPS! What WERE you thinking???

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.

AhhhhHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaa! What a hoot.

BTW: My plane is airborn and on it's way to the soon to be cringing, crying and crapping target. This is gonna be good!
Better a day late than a day early???

Had to warm up with a mini bomb to another brother, but should be all set now. You are hosed, buddy

Blackhorse":3h3ln0de said:
By the way...I'm getting a bomb load of PM's reporting DC numbers...I'll thank you all in toto.

Thanks, way to go.
The DC #'s I've gotten have been forwarded to the Commander.

This is going to be hell for someone! :twisted:

Trouble with lift off. Normally send tuesday at work but had computer problems and didn't get to get away long enough. Gonna try to send it next day mail today. I want my bomb to come in fast and hard. :D

tomorrow...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PP61LI41mgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

rev

Speaking of USPS - mine says it should deliver today, but is nowhere near the target...

the-po10.jpg

Fairly certain it must be going by mule.

Sorry gonna have to ship tomorrow guys. Work issues haven't let me do it so my friend is gonna send it off

DrumsAndBeer":i7v26m8d said:
Uh oh, Premature detonation. :oops:
I hear they make pills for that, or little stretchy bands, maybe next month.

Just tracked mine, it says it will be delivered by the end of day today :twisted:

very intermittent tracking on this piece of ordnance - but it appears that it will strike the target on time!

Well, my bomb is in the right state at least; betting would be delivery tomorrow as being more likely than today :(

My bomb goes off when it needs to. Ain't putin no rubba band over nuttin, just sounds right painful. :scratch:

Hey, just trying to help with that premature detonation problem brother. I'd hate to leave our targets feeling unsatisfied only to be blasted by everyone else the next day. :affraid: And it wasn't even your premature problem...jeesh someone is self-conscious.

Dude, Fishfuzz, as bad of reviews as that movie got, I freaking loved it.

Ahhhh, Bombing Day - the best day of the month. I love nothing better than watching some poor schmuck get buried under the rubble!