Fifth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lew, if possible (not knowing your schedule) keep the box over the weekend and send it out on Monday. We can work around schedules when needed. Sorry you have not been able to enjoy it yet.

No problem, been too busy down here to enjoy it anyway! I will probably mail it out on Sat because I will be in job orientation nearly all day Monday and go on call at 0100 Tuesday, so I want to make sure it gets it the mail without too much delay.

No problem Jason. I'll still get enjoyment out of it!

Is the West box still headed for me after Lew? He can keep in longer. Use part of my days. I can do a quick look-see in the box and it can be right back on schedule. I have had plenty of experience with boxpasses.

"I am a Pro, don't try this at home." :lol:

The box was sent off to Dock this morning. Tracking #0037 0020 0002 9825 2444

Hopefully, it should be there Saturday.

Thought I better let everyone know Babs arrived and is safe and well in North Dakota! Man, I can't believe what's all in here to sample :D

Carlos, I'll get it off to you ASAP. I appreciate you giving me a few days, I'll try not to cut into them any more than possible.

Once I get my head wrapped around these blends and do a little sniff test I'll post samples, puts/takes.

I appreciate everyone's patience, but as is life on the rail :D

All right, had a few samples, took a few for later, some good stuff.

Puts:

Montgomery
Scottish Cake
F&T Cut Va Plug
Yenidje Supreme (For Sampling)

Takes:
Wessex Campaign Dark Flake
SG Golden Glow

Sampled:
Arcadia
Maduro Cut Cake
Maltese Falcon
Bullseye Flake
GH Sweet Rum Twist
Golden Glow
Hamborger Veermaster

I hope to get Babs off to Carlos tomorrow assuming I am finished with work before the PO closes. Nonetheless Babs West will be on the move soon!

Hello All,

"Box East" arived this afternoon. I've already got my puts and takes together so here goes:

*Puts:

Samuel Gawith "Christmas Blend 2007"
Peterson "Irish Flake"
Appox 10oz of various Paul Bonaquisti "aka Park Lane Tobacconist" newest english blends
A whole bunch of well aged samples including Murray's Dunhill London Mixture and some especially tasty McClelland's "St.James Flake" There's a little bit of everything so have fun :lol:

I hope to have the box out to Danny tomorrow......

Dock
:pipe:

Ok Folks....It's officially been mailed... I was going to sample the Falcon and Maduro but since there wasn't much left, I'll try with the second box....

Best,
Dock

Wow, great passes and trades Lew and Dock. The boxes have already been to eleven people. We are already running out of the Pease :darklord: blends. I guess they are popular :cheers: . I guess I should of tried some before I sent the boxes out. :lol!:

WOW! great plays men!

Glad I already had the opportunity to try Maltese Falcon!

Great Passes. I see some good trades coming my way. I can't believe how fast the boxes are travelling.

She arrived today thanks Doc! A very nice assortment to say the least.

Puts:
SG St. James Flake
SG Full Virgina Flake
GLP Haddo's Delight 08'
GLP Maltese Falcon 08'
McClelland Royal CaJun Special '06

Takes:
Mac Baren Vintage Syrian
Dunhill Light Flake
Peterson Irish Flake

Sampled:
Jm Walnut
PS Bullseye Flake
McCelland # 22 VA
GH Black Cherry Twist

She should be in the wind on Friday....

Awesome pass Danny!......

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

I bet there is not one person that can keep a straight face when they get into that box. I will try hard to get in the next one. Just couldn't do it this year. Have fun and enjoy!!! :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

Mr Houston you are right about how fast the boxes are moving. I just looked back to check the order and I think I am after you for the west box. Seems like last week I mailed off the east box. Oh well time flies when your having fun.