Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natch

Geographer Ultimo
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
At the end of a glorious day of hiking, birding (see my other post about the eagles and turkeys) and enjoying the fall weather, I had to end it with a bowl of 'backie and a cold beer. But something went terribly wrong. Can you find it in the picture?

The first person that finds what almost (but not quite) ruined this lovely late afternoon will win some tobacco (to be determined by me :face: ). One guess only.

Natch

DoverPipes":zq6ljh58 said:
You forgot to bring the tobacco?????
My money says DP nailed it!

Either that, or right after this pic was snapped, one them birds you were watching just missed crapping on your head? :lol:

Cody V":8v1fquma said:
all you had was old milwaukee?
Priceless! Primo! Super Duper Hilarious! In short, good one.

I laughed out loud on that one.

Trout Bum":2fhxmn9d said:
Cody V":2fhxmn9d said:
all you had was old milwaukee?
Priceless! Primo! Super Duper Hilarious! In short, good one.

I laughed out loud on that one.
I wasn't going to say anything, but I thought the same thing!!! :p

Old boy/zippo forgot at home Matches got wet, or fell into your beer can?
Not like Natch to forget Baccy!!!

That's not you in the pic cuz some old guy in a Packers hoodie stole your pipe and your beer :lol:

I already used up my one guess. I think though somebody tossed his hat in the creek. :|

You reached into the cooler and found out all you had was a can of Coke, so you Photoshopped a beer can on the outside of it for us? Looks like a Coke can sticking out the top to me. :scratch: