Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, 14 samples? :shock: I can't thank you enough, Natch! And all for answering a simple question

Cody V":nfade18g said:
Holy crap, 14 samples? :shock: I can't thank you enough, Natch! And all for answering a simple question
Ha! Sweet. Actually when I first looked at the pic, that was my guess but I scanned down and you had already posted it! Congrats.

See I had it too "bird pooped in your beer" :lol!:
Nice one Natch post more like this it was good fun. Enjoy Cody, that was a clean swift answer :D

Congrats to you Cody!!! Enjoy your prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

Ah, I was going to ask if it was Walnut in your pipe...

but clearly I would have been incorrect.

Natch":fvp9iehs said:
I was waiting for that answer all along, surprised no one "jumped" at that bait! :lol:

Natch
JP didn't see the post and I was to chicken to say it!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Irene Adler":imlamiu2 said:
okay, so what's the deal with walnut? it comes up a lot on the BoB. is it great stuff or nasty stuff. (i remember doverpipes gifting someone 100 year old walnut, or was he trying to kill him?)

I got it.

There is a badger in the top right of the picture. Right after the picture was taken, he jumped at you.

-mike.

bruins":dkua77p2 said:
Irene Adler":dkua77p2 said:
okay, so what's the deal with walnut? it comes up a lot on the BoB. is it great stuff or nasty stuff. (i remember doverpipes gifting someone 100 year old walnut, or was he trying to kill him?)
Probably the best OTC in the world, I love the stuff big time!!!! JH Middleton, Walnut!
Like a light English but you really need to go find the lat in there. tastes like the name says!!!
Brilliant, but many disagree, ask JP and VE!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
When you get a tub, get one for me!!!! HOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":bnvbv02p said:
Probably the best OTC in the world, I love the stuff big time!!!!
Like alight English but you really need to go find the lat in there. tastes like the name says!!!
thanks piet. i'll have to go looking for it. haven't done well with OTC's. i guess captain black didnt' kill me, but PA almost did (it's the burley, i know, not the blend.)

bruins":r5g5v3p9 said:
Piet Binsbergen":r5g5v3p9 said:
Probably the best OTC in the world, I love the stuff big time!!!!
Like alight English but you really need to go find the lat in there. tastes like the name says!!!
thanks piet. i'll have to go looking for it. haven't done well with OTC's. i guess captain black didnt' kill me, but PA almost did (it's the burley, i know, not the blend.)
Bruins, do you dislike burley?????????????
Guess so, you gave No. 4 to BD!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":u799nuo4 said:
burns the back of my throat every time. don't know why. :(

bruins":qdx1dupv said:
Piet Binsbergen":qdx1dupv said:
burns the back of my throat every time. don't know why. :(
Try smoking it not chewing it!!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

bruins":ch10mftz said:
Irene Adler":ch10mftz said:
Several of us like to dis Walnut for fun, and a few here think it's the best OTC (or in the case of JP even the best tobacco) on the planet. I think it's more teasing and chain-yanking than anything else. I actually keep it around and smoke it from time to time, but like to use it as the quintessential "bad" tobacco when posting silliness.

Try C&D Epiphany when you can, it's what Walnut wants to be. :lol:

Natch

Irene Adler":owga6aj7 said:

I apologize for not following this! Clearly leaving home without Walnut would be a disaster! As far as the beer.......................you should hacve been sipping on some Old Crow anyway! :D

Justpipes":ok0xcaoc said:
Irene Adler":ok0xcaoc said:

I apologize for not following this! Clearly leaving home without Walnut would be a disaster! As far as the beer.......................you should hacve been sipping on some Old Crow anyway! :D
Hear hear, and some of us love it!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You know JP, you the kinda guy my mother warned me about!!! :lol!:

Great post Natch... I am late and looked at your beer can.. Could not figure out what that thing was on it.. :lol!:
Walnut is really not a bad smoke at all.. I am going to order some later this month.. Have to build up my everyday smoking baccy's.. PA,CH,also.. I was even thinking of ordering some Tinderbox Black Russian Blend.. Its been many years since I had any and it used to be okay.. Good on you Natch for the gifted prize... :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck.