Getting released today, hopefully

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Doctors seem to think I'll be able to get out today, though I won't be as mobile as I once was. It might be a while before I get on that horse again I think. Too tall, too skittish....

Umm...I take it you suffered a mishap at the hands, or hooves, of an equine creature? :no:

OW
This is the first I've heard you've been hospitalized. So, what happened? Hopefully your on the mend ... :cheers:

But I knew something was wrong, not seeing you on here for a few days.

GET WELL SOON BROTHER

Thrown by a TALL Llama.... :scratch: :scratch:

YOUNG MAN, when you get home rest a few days!!!

OW, once you arrive home please let us ALL know what's going on, thanks!! FEEL BETTER

STOP TRYING TO RIDE THOSE LLAMAS

Ozzie, I hadn't seen anything about you having an event! Sounds serious too. Always a concern to know of something like this. :shock:

Hope you can get back home soon and on the mend.

Cheers,

RR

Ooooookkaaaayyy, so what've I missed? :suspect: Come on old bean, don't leave us hanging....

OW, you've been a bad boy for not telling ALL of us what happened. Now your leaving ALL the boys hanging. Are you home yet???

Hope your going to rest once your home and no more Llama riding either. GET BETTER REAL SOON

OKAY OW, Dr. can't find his ⌚️ watch ⌚

Make sure your not wearing a watch. Go in the bathroom and close the door. Do you hear ticking, faint in the background? Yup, you found your doctors watch. Now pull that white rope next to you but don't stand up!!

HOPE YOU GET HOME TONIGHT

When I saw the title, I thought you may have paid a visit to the local sherriff. :)

Hope you mend up quick Ozzie. 

Cheers

Tim

Blackhorse":gzgm9oxs said:
LC will likely be waitin’ for him on his front porch when he gets home
If I was well enough I definitely would show up, especially if he needed help. I have his address.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!