Got Married!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! My wife and I eloped as well. Would do it again in a heartbeat. May you two have many happy years ahead of you.

d4klutz":82dgwbft said:
Congrats!  My wife and I eloped as well.  Would do it again in a heartbeat. May you two have many happy years ahead of you.
Interesting. That's at least two of you gents who chose to elope rather than a traditional wedding. I'm not alone!

The only downside is that someone posted pictures/info on Facebook before I got to call my parents today. So they were pretty hurt by that. I'm trying not to let it bring me down though!

If you don't mind sharing with us post a link to the facebook page with the pictures. Would love to see the happy couple together. :heart: :heart:

AJ

I like the comment that the mortgage is harder to get out of than a marriage.. Perceptions are funny these days........

Best wishes to you both, and my hope is that now that the deed is done, nothing changes. May the feelings and expectations and dreams persist, and your hearts be ever closer entwined.....................

Oh, and if by chance one of those bottles of JW end up falling into the postal system in my general direction, I will be sure to write a stellar review!

(smirk)

Congratulations at any rate!!!

kaitlyn3837":70x7i4tj said:
d4klutz":70x7i4tj said:
Congrats!  My wife and I eloped as well.  Would do it again in a heartbeat. May you two have many happy years ahead of you.
Interesting. That's at least two of you gents who chose to elope rather than a traditional wedding. I'm not alone!

The only downside is that someone posted pictures/info on Facebook before I got to call my parents today. So they were pretty hurt by that. I'm trying not to let it bring me down though!
I didn't elope, but it was just me, my wife and the judge.  (36 years ago)
His office staff were the witnesses.
No pictures, which is a shame; the judge's office was a hoot.
Stuffed armadillos and alligators and stuff.   :lol:

ajn27511":ta0yibfo said:
If you don't mind sharing with us post a link to the facebook page with the pictures. Would love to see the happy couple together. :heart: :heart:

AJ
As soon as we get the pictures loaded off the memory card we will throw together an FB album and post it :)

Hermit":3u83brzd said:
kaitlyn3837":3u83brzd said:
d4klutz":3u83brzd said:

I didn't elope, but it was just me, my wife and the judge.  (36 years ago)
His office staff were the witnesses.
No pictures, which is a shame; the judge's office was a hoot.
Stuffed armadillos and alligators and stuff.   :lol:
That is legit!!!

kaitlyn3837":eow2wd8d said:
ajn27511":eow2wd8d said:

AJ
As soon as we get the pictures loaded off the memory card we will throw together an FB album and post it :)

Atta girl! :cheers: Can hardly wait to see them.   :bounce: :)  :bounce:

AJ

Best wishes to you. I haven't gone down that road yet, but have been thinking about it. We do have to kids together now. Eloping is probably the way to go though. My gf was married before, and the wedding is a hassle

Congratulations once more and thanks for sharing your photos, very nice; you made a beautiful bride indeed!

:)

Brewdude":7wergjem said:
This is what I got when I clicked on the link-

<h2 class="post-content">Sorry, this content isn't available right now</h2>
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

:?:

Cheers,

RR
Rande, I got the same link. I suppose it might be because we don't have Facebook accounts.