Great Photos thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a ton of high-res photos I've picked up across the web, I'll probably bump the thread with one every few days or so. If I were to dump 'em all now it'd be way too crazy. I'll post them as actual size in case any of you wishes to use them as a background as I so often do. Here's my current background, it's a nice departure from this cold winter.

Edit: Oops, it's a lot bigger than i though, I'll take it down or re-size it at the request of any user. I didn't mean to break the thread.

Here's a pic of Joan Crawford's lost daughter. The Hollywood gene pool never ceases to amaze me.....

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: 

:face: 

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”
Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

PeterD":5s6jldex said:

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”
Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

Would love to hear THAT conversation.  Probably mumbling about the settlers moving in and there goes the neighborhood...and they would've been right.