Greetings and salutations from the great state of WI

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brzab

Reaction score
I presently smoke cigars but recently took the plunge into pipe smoking. I subscribe to a guy on Youtube named Cutlerylover and thoroughly enjoyed his reviews of pipes and tobaccos. I went to ebay and bid\won a Savinelli Alligator billiard. Also purchased Nightcap, Mississippi River, and ordered Boswells Northwoods. So far I'm hooked. Love the attention to the pipe smoking routine and so forth. Just wish it would warm up a little here.

Welcome to BoB!! As a neighbor to the near north, ( Fond du Lac ), I am pleased to tell you that it's going to be in the 50's today. Damn near a heat wave for us!! Enjoy your pipe, the BoB, and this suntannin' weather. :rabbit:

Welcome, new friend. Do they still refer (in Milwaukee, of course) to your county as "walk-your-dog-county"? We did back in the '60s.

Uhle's down on Wisconsin Ave. (right next to the river) is a grand, old pipe shop worth a visit. But you seem to have a good start already.

Natch

Welcome from Wisconsin's coulee region. You would be very welcome at the next Milwaukee Area Pipe Society meeting. MAPS is a good club with friendly and knowledgeable members. :shock:
From a email update:

Hello Fellow MAPS Members,
We will meet on March 15, at 7:00 PM, at Metro Cigars-Brookfield. The topic of discussion will be pipe lighters. Please bring examples from your own collection for a roundtable discussion.

Welcome to BoB and to our mutual past time! I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here.

"T"

Welcome to BoB...so how do you like the Northwoods? Its one of my favorits.

Welcome, and get yourself some of Uhle's burley, it's fantastic. If you like burley, that is.