Happy Birthday Natch!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday old Buddy and fellow Educator!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful world of tobacco with me!
Have a great birthday brother!!

Happy Birthday, Natch! May the wind be at your back, all your travels be down-hill, uhm... lets see, how bout all campfire smoke blows away from you, uhm, wait that's redundant, okay, how about: May your day be full of good cheer and Lady Luck your constant companion! May your pipe be full and your match supply endless! May you always make the right decision and never have to look back with even an inkling of regret! And may you blow out all those candles with a single breath!

Okay, enough from me. Hope your day is a great one!

Trout Bum":tar2dm28 said:
Happy Birthday, Natch! May the wind be at your back, all your travels be down-hill, uhm... lets see, how bout all campfire smoke blows away from you, uhm, wait that's redundant, okay, how about: May your day be full of good cheer and Lady Luck your constant companion! May your pipe be full and your match supply endless! May you always make the right decision and never have to look back with even an inkling of regret! And may you blow out all those candles with a single breath!

Okay, enough from me. Hope your day is a great one!
Haha, classic!

Well Trout Bum said everything I was gonna say,,,kinda took the wind outta my sails,,,,in any case enjoy your day

Have a happy birthday, or at least a good enough one and a decent week.

Hope you are getting to enjoy your Birthday with some good baccy!!!!! :D
CHEERS TO YOU NATCH!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

happy b-day mr. natch. hope it's a bright and happy one!

Thanks, friends. Amazing how the calender says 60, but every morning when I wake up I'm feeling inside like that goofy 13 year old until I look in the mirror, than I see my grandpa on a really bad day!

Natch