Hello from Eastern North Carolina

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As the title says I'm in eastern North Carolina, however I'm originally from Southwest Virginia. Thus why I'm a misplaced hillbilly lol. I'm new to pipe smoking having started in October. Bought an basket pipe from a local cigar lounge, some aromatic tobacco, and proceeded to burn my tongue to death lol. Added a couple estate pipes from ebay,learned how to restore them watching southland piper on YouTube. Was gifted some more from my fiance's stepdad so now my modest collection is up to 7 briars. Once I learn the ropes here I'll post some pics. Thanks!

As the title says I'm in eastern North Carolina, however I'm originally from Southwest Virginia. Thus why I'm a misplaced hillbilly lol. I'm new to pipe smoking having started in October. Bought an basket pipe from a local cigar lounge, some aromatic tobacco, and proceeded to burn my tongue to death lol. Added a couple estate pipes from ebay,learned how to restore them watching southland piper on YouTube. Was gifted some more from my fiance's stepdad so now my modest collection is up to 7 briars. Once I learn the ropes here I'll post some pics. Thanks!
Welcome! Guess that's pretty flat where you are. Should still be some good brick and mortar stores near that part of NC.

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your new hobby develop, this group has some great advice and experience to offer you. From...
Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the BoB!!!! I hang out in the state capital city when I'm spending time back in NC!! Very familiar with the eastern side of the state. The wife and I enjoy hanging out in Abingdon, Va. a few times a year. We really like Southwestern Va. FTRPLT