Help advertising a unique Italian pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frcraig1700

Hello from Selma Alabama
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I have another pipe that requires some help from you all (y'all). When I listed this Moretti Recanati on eBay, I said it was a billiard with a natural top on the bowl? Was that right, wrong? I am selling because I prefer full bent or Oom Paul styles. However, It does have nice grain.

Attachments

• IMG_4390.jpeg
    IMG_4390.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4388.jpeg
    IMG_4388.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4387.jpeg
    IMG_4387.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4393.jpeg
    IMG_4393.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Are you offering this item for sale here? If so you’ll need to wait the required 30 days membership and 30 total posts to do that. And then list it in the proper place. This could quite easily be a semi clever dodge to new member restrictions and all that…just call me Mr Suspicious.

I’ll need a response by tomorrow or this goes away. Thanks.

Actually, it wasn’t to sell. However, since I joined, I was wondering if members could sell and buy on this site. I couldn’t seem to find anything, but you cleared that up for me. I think it’s good wisdom to have people wait 30 days just for precautionary reasons. Plus, (this may sound crazy) but I would much rather have my pipes finding good homes to genuine enthusiast.
Michael

many years ago, I sold a plateau top freehand, but I called it a broken top, because that was what all the older mentors called it when I first started. I received a couple messages about it, if I remember correctly, and I'm sure it sold for less because it was assumed to be damaged. Your pipe has a plateau top.

many years ago, I sold a plateau top freehand, but I called it a broken top, because that was what all the older mentors called it when I first started. I received a couple messages about it, if I remember correctly, and I'm sure it sold for less because it was assumed to be damaged. Your pipe has a plateau top.
Thank you!