Hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I interrupt to say I'm glad U R, er, back, butt I'm even gladder that you sound like your previous confident self. (Not that you aren't entitled to describe the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that come your way.) Also, about ths motorcycle thing -- May I point out that motorcycles do not have airbags and expose their riders to all sorts of extraneous slings and arrows, which is a very bad thing given that motorcyclists share the road with little old ladies who aren't wearing their glasses, texting teens and truckers who can't see over their hoods. If you must, get that mopar pony car and don't forget to buckle up. I'm jus' sayin' ...

George Kaplan":xrmaiogu said:
monbla256":xrmaiogu said:
YOU started it George so I guess YOU are the one who turned things creepy.
Monbla, as much as I enjoy these little back-and-forths of ours, let's be honest. I have a little fun with a typo of yours, then you threaten to EAT HER SPINE, and I'm the creepy one?  :scratch: 

Oh well, I guess either way it's not creepy if she likes it.  ;)
You're both nuts. I was talking about my good looking butt. :p Spine eating is out of the question...weirdo. ;)

Hello and Welcome Back to the Forum from John in NJ... :study: