Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ocelot55

Reaction score
:::::Attention all Pilots:::::

After conferring with central command, we've decided to make this a Blitzkrieg run. We've got to get a roster compiled and orders sent ASAP, so listen up.

Obviously this will be a Christmas themed bombing run. Feel free to include improvised exploding fruitcakes (IEFs), sacks of coal, or a palate of candy canes. I'm giving you guys 2 days to sign up, after which you'll be left behind on this one. Orders will be issued Tuesday, late in the evening.

For those of you participating in the Secret Santa, I'll leave participation in this mission up to your discretion, but I know I'll be ale to find pilots who will go the extra mile and participate in both events.

As usual, please indicate in this thread if you're on board this month.

Here are some important details to remember:

-Pilots have 2 days from this posting to accept the mission, after which no further participants will be accepted.
-Orders issued late Tuesday
-Packages should arrive Friday, December 19th
-Get them in the mail soon to account for extra transit time
-Send HQ your tracking info via pm

Let the Mayhem Begin!!!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Thanks for doing a Christmas run! I'm in!

Nothin' like celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior than unloading tons of incendiary mayhem on a Brother...er, etc.

I DID notice a darkly cloaked Reindeer skulking around my hanger this morning just before first light, so there might be some sort of skullduggery goin' on. Hmmmm!

As previously stated, Commander, I have a newborn coming this month. Please allow leave for the foreseeable future. I'd hate to commit to a run and then be AWOL.

On a side note, I have a personal mission. I missed getting something into the shipment with a past bombing raid. So one of you guys that has been bombed recently can expect a minor aftershock this month. I hope this fills my moral obligation whilst I'm absent in the formation.

Godspeed pilots.

Alas, I'll be 'on leave' during this mission; I will return for the New Year's run!

I'm sorry guys but I have to sit this one out. I'll be back in the air come January. Good luck on the mission!
Mike.

Wow! Cutting it real short!

Good thing I'm well prepared!!! :twisted:

I'm in! :santa: :bom: