Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Mayhem!:::December BOB Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to post that orders were received! Orders were most definitely received, the explosives are ready to be launched!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

And off into the pre-dawn grey she goes...lumbering out and away from the tiny field...just clearing the treeline into the sliver of gold that makes first light to the East....couple of bunker busters deep in her belly...hungering for the target.

Soon my darlin', soon. You will see him in your bomb site and know his terror.

My little Fokker will fly off towards his top secret destination in the morning. Got to fuel up and get the payload all loaded up.

juanmedusa":cdo7rubh said:
As previously stated, Commander, I have a newborn coming this month. Please allow leave for the foreseeable future. I'd hate to commit to a run and then be AWOL.

On a side note, I have a personal mission. I missed getting something into the shipment with a past bombing raid. So one of you guys that has been bombed recently can expect a minor aftershock this month. I hope this fills my moral obligation whilst I'm absent in the formation.

Godspeed pilots.
As you brave pilots head together towards your shared target, it is my pleasure to signal bombs away on my solo mission.

Blackhorse":7tlb7cvg said:
Juanmedusa -

Does that mean touchdown on the tarmac for your little one?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Not yet. We're eight days out from the due date. I had something from a previous mission that didn't get in the package and I was set to send it belated but then thought I'd just sit on it till now. The idea being I wouldn't completely be awol but I wouldn't have to do any reconnaissance, shopping, packing. Kind of a modified contribution to the spirit if these missions. I don't know what I'll be capable of next month though!

Couldn't send this to anyone but a previous target. It's very Brother specific. Hopefully we'll be graced with a pic.

Oh...got it. Like you said...prior target, item not in your hands to send on time THEN, but you're sending it to that target NOW.  

I LOVE IT! A super late frag! It's DELICIOUS!!! :twisted: