Hooked on handguns

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never had too draw mine on anyone, but if put in that position, I will not hesitate. I will put a 45. cal hunk of lead into a would be threat.

I carry everyday. I also have a fire extinguisher in my kitchen. I don't intend on starting a fire, nor do I hope for one.

And, I do that to save my house/belongings/etc. (assuming im there to actually use the extinguisher). The risk is losing a house and stuff which i can replace.

I carry a gun because I can't replace my kids or wife. It sounds really dramatic and it sort of is, but I'm not paranoid. I'm fully aware that the odds of me using my firearms is so low, but I still practice.

MisterE":j3vl9vum said:
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys actually carry handguns with you in your everyday life and why?
The why....because a cop is too heavy.

As indicated elsewhere, in most cases, the police don't stop a crime from happening. The arrest criminals which does prevent future crimes but the arrest is an after the crime event.

I have a lot of friends in law enforcement. Once when working out of town in a big city one of them asked me what part of town I was working. He said, "Carry a gun." I told him I would be okay I was working with a partner. He said, 'Good. Two guns are better."